Intro

Tobin Heath and Alex Morgan were the power couple in soccer. Hell, they had the eyes of the world watching, Americas sweethearts. The beautiful love story of two best friends that fell in love, melting hearts across the globe.

Two years strong - then it all crashed. 2015 was gonna be the year everything turned upside down. The couple gave up after, not only on their relationship but also the long lasting friendship. It broke everyone's heart to see the two so down and different for months.

2016 came around the corner and Alex transferred out of the Portland Thorns, not standing being with Tobin everyone assumed, now joining the Orlando Pride. The two hadn't been seen together since the breakup, no one knowing how the couple left things. The road to Rio however were starting up, causing the two national team players to be forced to come together at last. Not only seeing each other, but working together to get the Olympic gold. They're both key players in the US team, everyone anxious to see how this will turn out.

**
(A/N: Hey, guys! This is just a little intro to get the setting and main core for the story. This is my first ever fanfic so please be nice! It's not the best, (English is not my first language) so bare with me on that, but I hope you like the story.

Just for the record, this is mostly a Heath/Press story, even though Alex is mostly mentioned in the intro.
I have officially sinked the Talex ship, and I'm all aboard for Preath. (Sorry if that offends anyone) As this story shows, Alex is not letting go without a fight though;)