Author's Note #3

So, I do actually have things to talk about. So let's dive right in.

First of all, thanks so much for all the votes, comments, and reads; it honestly means a lot, and I'm glad those of you who have been reading this story have been enjoying it as well. Although, I'm sure if you didn't enjoy it, you wouldn't have gone this far so...

Anyway, I do really hope this story is very pleasing. I really appreciate the interactive community because it lets me know you are enjoying it, and I know I've discussed this long ago about the comments and the discussion questions -you may remember it, you may not- but I'm not going to be a broken record and elaborate on it all over again.

In short, thank you.

Also, I wish I could give you a good estimate as to how much longer this story will be but I honestly don't know. There's a lot to cover and it might go on for a long while, but I will make certain that it is finished. Whether or whether not there will be a sequel, I do not know as of yet, and that'll be a question to ask much much later. Your opinions do come into great account, and once I ask towards the end of this story (assuming I'll have the time to do another one), if most of you want one, I will work to make that happen. If not then we can leave HOA at a solid five in total if we're counting them all.

Next, sometimes Wattpad doesn't send out notifications for chapter updates, and I know that is an extreme inconvenience so hopefully it is fixed. Please let me know if you'd like me to send out a message on my message board whenever I update and if that actually notifies you. I don't know what much else to do if it's not fixed.

Finally and most importantly, as this does deal with the near future. Uploads will be becoming less frequent. On Monday I will be returning to four weeks of exams (woo). So, my tests will be scattered day-by-day for this course of four weeks or just as well three-to-four-weeks depending whether or whether not certain teachers decide to give finals on top of standardized tests. So, uploads will not be stopped completely, but they won't be daily for a bit because I've got exams, and studying, and cramming, and all that to worry about.

Yeah anyway, if you made it through this, hoorah. It wasn't very long, but hoorah anyway. Alright so enjoy your day/night, don't go dying in a forest, and stay lovely. Yeah. Until next time, Aristocrats.