Chapter 26 - Madalyn vs. David & Chaos Bringer

Madalyn's P.O.V.

Madalyn & David & Chaos Bringer: Ground Bridge! Open!

Our tablets activated and the Autobot, Dinobot, and Decepticon insignias circled around us, followed by the white light. The three of us were then transported into the colour dimension.

Chaos Bringer: Doom card, set.

He released the card from his hand and it jabbed itself to the floor and sinked through it. The purple shockwave spread itself across the floor of the battlefield.

Madalyn & David & Chaos Bringer: Game card set!

We each threw in our first game cards into the battlefield. Mine landing in front of David, and the boys cards landing in front of me.

Chaos Bringer: Decepticons! Rise up!

Chaos Bringer launched his first Decepticon card from his tablet, into the battlefield. The photo on it was a red, green, and yellow tank.

Chaos Bringer: Demolisher! Transform!

The card glowed and Demolisher came rolling out in his tank mode and quickly transformed into his robot mode. One of his optics were bigger in size and his fingers had holes in them, to be used as guns. He also had white laser cannons on both of his shoulders.

Tablet: Battle begins. Decepticon Demolisher attack level 3700.

Madalyn: Autobots! Roll out!

I threw in my first Autobot into the battle, landing on my game card. The photo on the card was a white and black Nissan car.

Madalyn: Silverstreak! Transform!

The card glowed and Silverstreak came zooming out in his vehicle mode and transformed into his robot mode while doing a front flip mid air. He held a path blaster in his hand.

Chaos Bringer: Ha, nice try. Ability card activate! Firing range!

Demolisher's optics glowed as he transformed into a tank. He was fully equipped with different lasers and cannons.

Madalyn: Whoa! Talk about fully loaded!

The Decepticon turned himself around and aimed his weapons at Silverstreak.

Madalyn: Oh no!

Demolisher open fired on the Autobot and there was smoke everywhere, with lights from the lasers flashing across the battlefield.

Optimus: Demolisher is attacking Silverstreak from a completely different card!

Chaos Bringer: My Firing Range ability card is one of the darkest of the Decepticon cards. It allows me to enable Demolisher to attack pretty much anywhere, and lets just say its very lethal.

Madalyn: Silverstreak!

Silverstreak desperately tried his best to avoid the shots, but one blasted near his feet making him jump, and that caused a shot to go right through his chest. He cried out in pain and faded to gun metal gray, as he went through the doom portal to the Cybertronian Underworld.

Madalyn: I can't believe this!

David: So that's the, Cybertronian Underworld.

I could sense that David felt nervous there and now. My best guess is that, that was the first time he ever saw the portal.

I watched as a hologram of a Dinobot appeared on his shoulder. It had a golden and white plating with a black helmet and a red visor. It looked so familiar. Like I'd seen it before.