Chapter 23 - David's Dinobot Connection

Madalyn's P.O.V.

Me, Emanuel, and Selina were at the harbour meeting up with another Titan that was sent by Chaos Bringer to battle me. I'll admit it, I was ok with it the first few times but now it's just getting ridiculous! My new challenger was a boy with green hair with a purple highlight, a light blue sleeveless shirt, shorts, and hiking boots.

???: So are you chicken?

Madalyn: Ugh, another lackey of Chaos Bringer?

Emanuel: Yeah, this is starting to get old! But just for fun, let me so him who's boss.

Madalyn: No way! I call dibs on fighting this guy!

I stepped forward towards my opponent.

Emanuel: Hey! No fair!

Selina: Maddie wait!

We both brought out our Transformers Tablets and activated them.

Madalyn & ???: Ground bridge! Open!

Before Emanuel and Selina could stop me, the tablets were activated, the white flash of light along with the Autobot and Dinobot insignia's appeared, and the both of us were transported to the colour dimension.

------------

10 minutes later.....

The boy had a Dinobot Swoop in play who was blowing some really heavy wind all over the battlefield. As for me, I sent in Optimus who was having a little trouble standing still from the wind. But, who could blame him.

Madalyn: Come on Optimus! Defence!...... What the?

All that wind Swoop was making was forming a tornado in the middle of the battlefield. As it got closer to Optimus, the wind was becoming stronger and stronger.

Optimus: Must resist! Argh!

Optimus was picked up by the wind and started flying around the tornado.

Madalyn: Hang on Optimus!

All of a sudden, the tornado started coming towards me, and I got picked up by the wind. I was flying around inside the tornado so fast that I couldn't move. Then there was a white flash of light and we were back at the harbour like nothing happened. No, literally like nothing happened. I was back standing on my own two feet!

Emanuel: No fair! Did you win Maddie?

We watched the boy I was facing run off and hopped into a speed boat.

???: You just got lucky that's all! I'll be back you creeps!

And with that, the boy and his boat took off.

Emanuel: So I'm guessing you beat him?

Selina: Way to go Madalyn! I had total confidence you could do it!

Madalyn: Ah, it was nothing! I had him on the ropes!

I just stood there with my back turned to them. All of a sudden I wasn't feeling so well. I turned to face them as I talked and put up a smirk on my face to pretend everything was fine. But the truth was, I wasn't fine. All of a sudden I started getting all dizzy and I collapsed to the ground.

Selina: Madalyn?!

Emanuel: Maddie are you ok?

My friends rushed and knelt down next to me to see if I was ok, but by the time they got there, everything in my eyes went black.

-----------

Later that afternoon, my friends brought me back to my place. I woke up in bed and I looked up to see Emanuel sitting on a chair next to me and Selina sitting at the end of my bed.