Chapter 7 - Friends

Madalyn's P.O.V.

Tuesday after school...

Madalyn: Everybody listen to me holler! I'm the best Transformers Titan! Battle on! Oh yeah!

I was running through the park after school, because I decided to do some training. If I was going to face off against Chaos Bringer again, I had to be ready. I'm just glad that nobody else was at the park today.

Madalyn: If you wanna win in Transformers, keep yourself in shape.

I did some chin ups on the monkey bars, did at least 30 push ups, 40 squats, and finally I practiced my throwing. I've been doing this for about an hour now.

Madalyn: Oh yeah! I'm the man! Metaphorically speaking.

Optimus: Ha, you're a girl.

Optimus was in his holoform, standing on the tablet that I left on a nearby bunch.

Madalyn: Hey! It's great that you can talk and all, but be nice! I gotta be ready to beat Chaos Bringer! And that means I have to CONCENTRATE! So cool it on the wise cracks okay, Optimus?

Optimus: Are all humans as impulsive as you? If so I think it would be better if you left this battle to me. I know you want to defeat your opponent, but there is more at stake than you realize!

Madalyn: Hm, what's more important than winning?

Optimus: Pff, humans.

Madalyn: When it comes to Transformers I got mad skills! And I know I can easily be number 1! I'll prove it the next time I cross paths with that clown Chaos Bringer again. He thinks he's a champ, but I'll show him!

Optimus: You are blinded by your anger!

Madalyn: I am not!

Optimus: Listen to yourself!

Madalyn: Okay! That's it!

I walked over to him and picked up the tablet in my hand so me and Optimus were face to face.

Optimus: Put me down!

Madalyn: Not until you promise to stop dissing me! And, from now on do as I say!

——————

Later that night.....

I was back on my laptop chatting with Emanuel, Iestyn, Najat, and Selina.

Emanuel: So you guys started training again? That's great Maddie!

Madalyn: Yeah sure! Optimus kept messing with my head, so it was hard to focus on what I was doing.

Najat: You two shouldn't fight! You should work together! Real friends are there for each other when they need it!

Madalyn: Yeah I know, that's why I'm scrubbing Optimus down. He's looking kinda dirty from being outside all day.

I was wiping the dirt of my tablet with a cloth and for once Optimus seemed to be okay with it.

Optimus: Yeah, right there.

Emanuel: You're so lucky Madalyn! I've searched the web and so far you're the only one with a talking Transformer!

Madalyn: It's not luck! It was destiny! Optimus and I were meant to be a team!

Emanuel: If I could just make one wish, it would be that I found a Transformer just like Optimus! Then I'd face off against Chaos Bringer and find out who the creep is hiding behind that mask!

Madalyn: Have you guys heard any more news on Chaos Bringer?

Najat: No nothing! After he battled you, no ones seen or heard from him again!