Chapter 8 - Into The River

Madalyn's P.O.V.

I was running down the street with Optimus' hologram form sitting on my shoulder.

Madalyn: Transformers Titans are number 1! Chaos Bringer better run! Yeah!

Optimus: You're in good spirits today Madalyn.

Madalyn: I sure am, Optimus! It's a beautiful day for a Transformers battle! And I've got you as my partner! And to make things even better, Chaos Bringer is finally going to get what's going to him!

As I was crossing a bridge, there was a huge rush of wind.

Optimus: Somethings not right.

I stopped in my tracks and covered my eyes from the wind. When it cleared, I looked up to see a boy at the other side of the bridge. He looked 17 with black hair, wearing a blue jacket, jeans, and hiking boots with brown eyes.

Madalyn: Huh?

???: You there! Are you Madalyn Kendrick?

Madalyn: That's me. Who are you?

???: My name is Matthew Johnson. And I've come to do battle with you, Madalyn!

Madalyn: Hm, no problem. Well, I'm ready. Just say the word and lets get this thing started. And pay attention cause you just might learn something!

Optimus: Madalyn, be careful. There's something I don't like about this.

Matthew: Heh, you won't be talking so tough once you see the cards I have.

Matthew pulled out his tablet and one game card. He separated them with his fingers and the card revealed to be, a doom card.

Madalyn: *gasp* What?!

Optimus: A doom card!

Matthew: Heh, heh, heh, good guess kid.

Madalyn: Where does a poser like you get a doom card?

Matthew: I have my connections.

Madalyn: There's only one person I know who has that card. You're working for Chaos Bringer!

Matthew: That's none of your business. Believe me, you have bigger things to worry about. Get ready! I'm opening the Ground Bridge!

Optimus deactivated his hologram form and I detached my tablet from my belt.

Madalyn: Ugh! Bring it!

Madalyn & Matthew: Ground Bridge! Open!

The ground around us lit up with white light and the Autobot and Predacon insignias circled around them. The light grew brighter and brighter as time slowed down and stopped completely. The light was gone and the two teens were in the colour dimension.

Matthew: Doom card set!

Matthew threw the card into the middle of the battlefield. As the card sank through the floor a purple shockwave shot itself across the floor of the battlefield.

Matthew: Game card set!

Matthew threw his game card onto the battlefield and it glowed light purple as it grew bigger and bigger.

Madalyn: Let's do this Autobots! This character card will double your power level!

I threw my game card into the battlefield in front of Matthew's card.

Madalyn: So what are you waiting for?!

Matthew: I like your style. Game card set!

Matthew threw another game card on to the battlefield next to my card. He then brought out his tablet.