Chapter 14 - Madalyn & Emanuel

Prediking and Divebomb stared down against Wheeljack. The energon bars vanished and Wheeljack made his move. He charged at the two Predicons at full speed. Wheeljack punched Divebomb, knocking him over to the other side of the game card.

Prediking: Your mine!

Prediking spread his wings and charged at Wheeljack, striking him with his claws and pinning the Autobot to the ground. But Wheeljack fired a shot at Prediking's face, sending the Predicon leader back, and standing next to Divebomb.

Prediking: Are you ready Divebomb?

Divebomb: Never more!

Divebomb flew in, blocking Wheeljack's punching attacks with his arms and wings. Then when an opening showed, Divebomb grabbed Wheeljack's arms. The Autobot looked at him in shock.

Divebomb: Now!

Divebomb spun Wheeljack around a couple times then threw him towards Prediking.

Emanuel: Ability card activate! Crystal fangs!

Emanuel threw the card at Prediking and the Predicons claws glowed. As Prediking charged at the flying Wheeljack, his claws grew and he sliced them at Wheeljack. Wheeljack at sparks and messed up wires and circuitry all around his body. He glowed and transformed back into his card form, returning to the boy.

???: How did he?

Tablet: Autobot Wheeljack defeated.

Madalyn: That was sweet! I've never seen teamwork like that before!

Divebomb and Prediking roared as the battlefield went white and the three teens were back at the river, with time set back to normal.

???: This ain't over punks!

The boy picked up his tablet and ran down the road.

Emanuel: Oh really? It looks like its over to me!

------

Madalyn's P.O.V.

After the battle, me and Emanuel relaxed on a nearby hill and watched the clouds go by.

Madalyn: Not bad Emanuel. You sure showed him!

Emanuel: I appreciate it Maddie. I try my best.

Prediking: Um, excuse me human? But I too must say how impressed I was.

Prediking's hologram form was laying on his stomach next to Emanuel's shoulder.

Prediking: Congratulations.

Emanuel turned to his side and faced his new partner.

Emanuel: Thanks Prediking!

Prediking: Your patience and skills has past witnessed anything I have ever seen before.

Emanuel: Wow. Coming from you, I'm totally honoured. But you do realize it was you and Divebomb who did the dirty work! You were wicked back there!

Prediking: Why, thank you human.

Madalyn: Hey look! He's blushing!

Me and Emanuel laughed at the comment.

Emanuel: I'm so funny you know?

------

Later that evening me and my parents joined Emanuel and his parents for a barbecue at the park.

Mom: I'm glad that Madalyn and Emanuel are getting along. And I'm glad you could both join us tonight for our little barbecue.

Dad: Say honey, is there anymore of your famous Ribs left?