~*~

Luna lay her head on Kylo's bare chest. Her left arm draped over his waist. She was in awe of how defined he was. His torso was smooth, a pleasant contrast to his calloused hands that had moved all over her just minutes before. She could feel his heart beating, it wasn't fast like usual, but a steady, strong beat that reassured her.

Kylo was really happy right now. Everything in this moment was perfect. He didn't dare think about anything else except the amazing euphoria that he'd experienced and the beautiful girl that lay on his chest. He played with the ends of her hair as they sat in silence. He smiled.

"I love you."

"I love you, too." she turned her head to look at him and smile.

She turned so she was laying on her stomach, her arm holding his torso. She grinned.

"Tell me something about you." She kissed his chest.

"About me?" She looked beautiful in the dim lighting.

"Yes, anything. Something good."

"Something good?"

Luna nodded, grinning.

Kylo thought for a moment. It was hard. To think of something. His life had been shrouded in darkness for a long as he can remember. He thought back to his father. If she shared her painful past, he should share one good story from his.

"When I was really little, my father used to spend heaps of time with me. One time I went with him and my mother on a trip to Takodana. It's a really pretty planet with lots of green and there's water and everything - you would love it. And my father wanted to take me to see the waterfalls further inland whilst my mother rested after the long trip. He complained that I was too slow and piggy backed me the rest of the way in"

"How old were you?"

Kylo thought for a moment. "Maybe 4? or 3? No, definitely 4."

Luna giggled, "Go on."

"Anyway we got there and we spent a good 4 hours at the waterfalls, jumping in and playing games. I remember us lying down on a rock in the sun to try and dry our clothes before we got back to my mother. The sun was really warm and I moved a little closer to my father, and he put his arm around me and he told me he loved me."

Kylo's eyes were brimming with tears. Don't let them fall.

"He wasn't big on being mushy like that, always having an excuse when he was, so him telling me he loved me was rare and I told him I loved him too. We lay there for a while longer and I must have fallen asleep because I woke up in the bed of my father's ship and we were in hyperspace again."

Luna smiled. "That's a really nice story" She moved on her back again and cuddled into him more.

Luna was content that Kylo told him something of his past. He never talked about himself or his family. This was the first she had heard his family and she liked hearing the story. She tried to imagine little 4 year-old Kylo, or Ben - as Leia had told her, climbing over logs, slowing down his dad, she smiled at the thought.

"Yeah, it is a good story." Kylo agreed. A small tear fell over his eyes and down his cheek. Blast it. He wiped it away quickly with his fingers, but Luna caught the action and looked up at him and moved onto her stomach again and rested her chin on his chest.

"You ok?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." Kylo breathed. He took a big breath through his nose.

Luna looked at him, Kylo stayed staring at the ceiling.

"It's just been a while since I've talked about my father."

Luna smiled and kissed his chest. "It's ok."

Kylo looked at her and smiled and he moved to give her lips a kiss. It was short but reassuring.

They broke away and Luna moved back down on her back. "I didn't take you as one to cry after sex."

Kylo laughed. "Shut up" he said and hit her arm playfully.

She laughed and then closed her eyes, sighing, moving closer into Kylo.

"Goodnight, Kylo, love you."

Kylo smiled and closed his eyes and tightened his arms on her.

"Goodnight, love you too."