Epilogue

I still don't know how I ever could forget this famous Justin Easton. But I'm for sure I'll never forget the one and only boy I have ever loved. As I sit on the edge of this cliff, no second thoughts running through my head. I'm just about to meet him once again.I get to run my fingers through his black hair, and look into those beautiful eyes of his. I smile at the thought of getting to see him once again, getting to feel his lips on mine once again. Yes, I know I have Ryan, my mother and father, Courtney and Nate that will miss me, but I'm just one person that they can live with out. Justin  is some one I need, and I hope they will understand that. I slowly fall, the wind blowing through my hair and the drop taking my air away. I feel the impact of the ground on the bottom of the hill. The light slowly comes towards me and I feel the most familiar pair of arms i have been longing for. I smile widely as our lips collide. I'll get to live forever with Justin Blaine Easton.

May Nothing, Even Death, Could Do Us Apart.

A/N
This is the ending of the book sadly :( but (yes there's a but) I might be doing a prequel of this book after Life of a Pearson and and Don't Blink starts coming to a end. I'm proud of the fact that I at least had 528 reads on this of this being my second book and the only one I have ever finished so I hoped you guys liked this book as its came a long way and will most likely be in the process of editing once again. So, I hope you guys liked this and would be interested in my other books!? Hope you had a fun time reading! ~Nelly_thefangirl