Chapter 21

My eyes open with a bright light shining in them." Finally your awake!" I hear a familiar voice say. I look up to find Justin walking over to me." The doctor already put your brace on your ankle it's only sprained." He says smiling." When can I leave?" I ask my voice sounding terrible from it being so dry."Since your not over eighteen we have to wait for your parents to get here and sign you out." I mentally face palm my self knowing that I'll be dead before I arrive at my house. They've been arguing for a while now and this is going to make it worse.

I blink letting my tears fall down my face, knowing something bad is going to happen. Justin sets his forehead on the edge of the bed closing his eyes, probably as tired as I am even though I just woke up. I hesitantly put my fingers on his head playing around with his short black hair. We are not necessarily dating but, I guess kissing each other is something. As I sit here I remember something that happened before going into my second coma. My memory consists of me whispering something in Justin's ear, and him being confused. I smile knowing that I'll remember the whole thing soon.

I hear the door squeak and look over to find my parents entering the room but not like they usually do chatting with each other, and  smiling . They just look mad and confused all at once. I tap Justin's shoulder waking him up from his slumber knowing I'll get to go home soon. My mother opens her mouth to speak but, then gets interrupted by a nurse."Here is Arriana's crutches and she will be back a month today so we an see if her ankle has improved so she won't have to be on crutches any more." She says. My mother nods and the nurse exits out of the room.

The room stays silent for a while. I get annoyed and speak up." So am I going home or not?" I ask hoping for an answer." Yes, but you have a decision to make. Since Ryan has graduated and is living on his own he doesn't have to decide this, but you do." My father says. But then my mother gives me the best thing I could have ever heard of."Your need to pick who you are going to live with most of your life. Your father or me. Of course you'll be able to see the other but not as often but, you'll live with one until you move out. So which one will it be?" She asks. To be honest it's not even that hard to pick. Live with one who will care about me or criticize every thing I ever do wrong." Hey Justin can you drive me home to my moms?" I say. He looks up at me and gives a small smile and a nod. I look up at my father, and I see not a single emotion. Just stands there stern and grumpy as always. "Hey mom can you give me my crutches?" I ask. My mother walks over to grab them but, my father just kicks them and walks out the door. She lets out a loud sigh, and picks them up, and brings them over to me." He will calm down after a while, but we should be heading home before he try's to drag you with him." My mother hands me over my crutches and I try to stand, putting them under my arms. I try to take a step and almost fall over." I think I'll just do this for now until we get to the car." Justin says slipping his arm around me for balance.

My mother opens the door to let me, and Justin out, heading towards the elevator. We step in waiting for my mom who almost didn't make it in, listening to the boring music that it plays ." Justin you should come, and stay for dinner." My mother says. He gives a small smile." Thank you Mrs.Stapleton, I would be glad to stay for dinner." He holds on to me tighter like I could just disappear at any moment. The doors open, and we start walking out this dreaded hospital of pain. I was about to open the door to the car till Justin let go of me to help me in. My mom had already left knowing we could get home safe in his car. I look out the windshield staring at the lights, and the sky." Are you okay?" Justin asks softly grabbing my hand."You could say that, it's just that I didn't think this would happen so soon. I knew it would happen at one point but, not this soon." I say just wanting to wake up from this dream."I'm going to sleep wake me up when we get to my house." I say laying my head on the edge of the car door falling into a made up world that will hopefully be happy. But, that soon enough i was snapped out of that nap by some one caring me. I open my eyes slightly, them being very blurry from sleeping. I see a blur of the familiar black hair known as Justin carrying me. He opens the front door, and heads up the stairs into my room laying me down on my bed. I reach my hand out, grabbing his sleeve pulling him down beside me."Stay." Is all i say curling up next to him.He holds me in his arms, his grip slowly getting tighter."Justin?" I ask. His eyes open alarming."Hm?" He says drowsily, eyes wide."Please don't leave me." I ask tiredly. His tight grip got tighter, and said."Okay." Yes, I know me being tired is probably making me  sound slightly weird but, better off knowing then not. Right? I start falling asleep on Justin's chest, having never done this before in my small time of memory I feel slightly awkward but yet feel like i could be here for ever. But, who knows we might be together for ever.

A/N

Okay yes i have already did this chapter but i needed  to add on to the story because it was way to short to be a chapter this is still short but i did fix it. I will update a new chapter in the period of next two weeks. Yes sadly this book will be sadly coming to a end so i hope you guys have liked it so far and hopefully if you liked this enough you can check out my other books!~ Nelly_thefangirl