Request for BarbaraSieger5

I really like the name requested ;)

Becca's pov:

I woke up with a terrible headache. I had the chills and a horrible sore throat. I knew I was sick but the problem is the boys from one direction live me. More like I live with them. Louis is a doctor and he's always up in someone's business if they're sick. Personally I hate being sick so I should go tell him.

I drag myself out of bed and head downstairs, not caring about my appearance. I hear them talking in the kitchen and I walk in and they look at me then at Louis.

Louis comes over and puts a hand in my forehead. "Hmm back in bed young one." I groan and wince from my terrible sore throat. I obey him and head back to my room.

I hop in bed and louis comes in with a thermometer and otoscope. "Open up darling." I open my mouth and he looks at my throat. "Looks like you have strep. Now for your fever." He puts in a ear thermometer and waits.

Once it beeped he said, "Quite the fever my dear." He grabs medicine and told me take it. I won't lie, even though it was 2 pills and a small sip it hurt quite a bit.

Over the next couple of days I started feeling better, thanks to Louis.

Hey guys!! Surprise I actually wrote before I said I would. I feel okay about this one.

I honestly needed a long break from writing and wattpad. But I'm here now. 😊