Request for mybaeisnialler

Hannah's pov:

Being in high school is tough. Exams, homework, and all this other crap they make us do. My feelings towards school has dropped a lot. I absolutely despise it now. I came up with this plan to fake being sick. The boys are so stupid and they believe me. I live with all 4 members of 5 seconds of summer. Plus they're doctors now. Which I don't really like. I'm just surprised the boys haven't caught on to what I do.

Today was in my history class we have to turn in a project. My teacher is nice and gives us extra time to do it if we're gone. Last night I didn't really do my project so I knew I had to stay home. My alarm just went off. I get up way before they do so I go to the bathroom and quickly blow dry my forehead to make it hot. Then I apply makeup to make me look sick. I grab some tissues and ball them up and place them on the floor by my bed. I get in bed and falls asleep.

I was waken by some one shaking my shoulder. I open my eyes to Luke. "Why aren't you ready- wait are you sick?" I weakly nod trying my best to act sick. "You've been sick a lot lately so we're going to the clinic understood?" He says sternly. I nod and get out of bed. He picks me up and puts me in the backseat of the car with Michael and Calum. I lean my head on calum's shoulder and stare out the front windshield.

We arrive at the clinic a few minutes later. I slowly get out to make sure they believe I'm sick. They guide me to a exam room and I sit on the table. Luke comes over with a thermometer and tell me to open. So I do and he sticks it under my tongue. I gulp knowing I'm going to be in so much trouble. It beeps and he takes it out "huh funny a normal temperature." He puts his hand on my forehead and he shakes his head. "You faked it. When we get home you will be giving your phone to me until I can trust you again. Now get your ass in the car." He says strictly. I whimper and go back to the car. The boys look at me weird and Luke tells them I was faking.

Once we arrive home I give Luke my phone and go to my room and slam my door. I get started on my project and refuse to leave my room till it's done. I refuse to look at the boys or even eat till I'm done. I end up finishing at 3am. I go to bed and sigh knowing I wake up in 3 hours.

My alarm goes off at 6am and I groan and get out of bed feeling awful. But the boys won't believe me. So I get ready not even putting on makeup. I go downstairs and see Cal cooking breakfast. I hug him and he kisses my head looking at me strange but blows it off. Maybe I have fever but he probably thinks I blow dried my forehead.

They gave me breakfast but I didn't really eat it. Instead of sitting there I finished getting ready and left without telling them.

I arrive at school feeling dizzy. I quickly get to my first class and sit in a chair. I start getting small black dots in my vision. Then the room started spinning. Next thing I knew everything was black.

I woke up in the clinic with the boys scattered in the room. Mickey was the first one to see me awake. The apologies started coming. "Guys I'm fine. You guys don't have to apologize." They nod and each of them gives me a kiss on my head. They take me home and baby me until I got better.

Word count: 668

Longest imagine I've done and I'm surprised I did it that long. Anyways hope you like it