Request for anjugangania

This person did not really give me a prompt so it's up to me. Sorry if this is complete shit.

Melanie's pov:

Today was just another day in my house. I'm 21 and single. I decided to go out for a little walk to Starbucks. I got dressed and put on my black converse. I grabbed my purse and didn't bother with a coat cuz it's 86(30c) degrees outside.

I started walking around the town and didn't see that my shoes were untied and triped over them. I broke my fall with my right wrist. I heard a crack and already knew it broken. Where's my jacket when I need it? I lay there for a few seconds thinking about what just happened.

I heard rushed footsteps and someone bent down next to me. I look up and see a guy with curly brown hair and green eyes. "Hk love! I'm Harry Styles and I saw you fall. I'm a doctor and I can already tell your wrist is broken. If it's okay with you I would like to take to the hospital where I work." I simply nod and he helps me up and we start walking towards the hospital. "My name is Melanie if you were wondering." I suddenly say and blush. I must say he is quite cute. He simply nods and soon we arrive at the hospital.

When we go inside he takes me straight to radiology. "Can you sit in this chair?" He brings a chair up to the table and I sit. He positions my arm to take the xrays. He puts a led vest over me to stop the radiology getting exposed to me and leaves. I hear a click and he comes back and repositions my arm and leaves. I hear another click and he comes back. He takes off the vest and leads me to a triage room and I sit on the bed. He doesn't bother with vitals and leaves to get the xrays.

When he comes back he puts them on the light up board and turns on that light and turns off the room lights. He studies them and nods. He turna to be and says "Well there's a clear break and you'll need a cast. What color would you like?" I think for a minute and say "Red." He nods and leaves

He comes back with the cast stuff and sets my wrist. I scream out in pain but quickly get over it. He starts putting on the cast. I look him in the eyes and smiles. I blush and turn my head away.

He finishes and gets a sticky note. He writes something on it and says "This is my personal number. Call me if you need anything." I nod and take it. Then I leave.

Maybe today wasn't so bad because he lightened my day up.

Over the next few months we became boyfriend and girlfriend

Hey guys! I hope you like. I actually feel good about this one. I really enjoyed writing this.

I'm going to challenge myself and I'll write a request a day till friday. :)