Request for teah_anne

Teah's pov:

I'm Teah Hood. I'm Calum's little sister. Yes it had pro's and con's. But I love my bother no matter what. Him and his idiot friends are all doctors. I shouldn't be calling them idiots when they're doctors. But oh well.

Mikey came to wake me up and was gently moving my hair out of my face when I suddenly felt his hand stop on my forehead. To be honest I spent my night throwing up and I knew I had a fever. "Teah get up. You're coming with us to the clinic." I groan and open my eyes. Mikey smiles and says "Be down in 15 minutes." Then he leaves.

I got ready and went downstairs. Luke came over and picked me up. I already knew I will be babied. I hate it when I'm babied. Luke places me in the backseat and buckles me up. I roll my eyes knowing I could've done all of that.

They drive to the clinic and I start to work my magic. Once they pulled up and parked I took off running. But I didn't succeed because Ash was right behind me and easily caught up to me. "Nice try Teah." I groan and he carries me inside and to a exam room. He sets me on the table and they start doing vitals. I sit there patiently waiting till I get to run again. "101.5 fever" says Luke. My stupid bother comes over with gloves on. "Lay down Teah." He says strictly and I know never to mess with a strict Calum. He tells me to lay down and starts feeling my stomach. "Stomach bug it is." I groan and Luke gets the medicine and we go home so I can get better.

Word count: 294

Hey guys! Hope you like this one. I tried my best but it's probably sucky.

But it good news in 4 day I'm meeting my internet friend!!! And I'm also losing weight :)

Have a nice day y'all