request for singingchoirfreak

Allyson's pov:

I'm Allyson Styles. Yep Styles. I'm Harry's little sister. I sorta hate his side job. He's a doctor. I hate doctors. Right now I'm currently waiting for him to come home. He promised me I could come with him to the studio. I hear the door open and he comes to my room. "Ready to go?" I nod and go downstairs then to his car. I noticed his emt bag but didn't think anything of it. He gets in the car and starts driving. "So Ally how was school today?" "Good. I finally don't have homework." I notice that we pass the studio. "Uh Harry we passed the studio." He frowns. "Well Ally we are need to have a check up for you then we will go." "Uh Harry I have a friend coming over at 6 and she is taking me to the mall." I say trying to get out of going. But he doesn't buy it and pulls up to his office.

I lock my door trying to leave. Well Harry simply uses his car keys to unlock the door. He picks me up and carries me in. I scream and hit him trying to leave. He puta me on the table and tells me to stay. He closes the door and grabs my wrist for my pulse. He nods and grabs the blood pressure cuff. I wince as it inflates. "You're fine Ally." Next he does my eyes,ears,nose, and throat. "All good." Now he does my heart. He puts the bell on my heart and listens. "Alright lay down sweatheart." I slowly lay down and he moves my shirt up. He starts pressing looking for any signs of pain. When he see's I have no pain he listens. "Sit up love." In which I do and he grabs his stethoscope and listens to my lungs. "All done. I'm proud of you Ally. Now lets go to the studio"

Word count: 325

Sorry if that seems rushed. I hope you liked it.

Double update! I'm on a roll