Request for Bre5sosrocks

This person also didn't give me a prompt so it's up to me

Bre's pov:

Right now I'm at school. I'm also in track. I have one class left before I go to track. I'm very nervous because I just have this feeling something will happen.

Skip to track practice

I went to the locker room and got changed into a tank top and some shorts. I also put on my black Nike's. Then wentout to the track. The couch told us a 2 mile sprint. Easy! So I started. I was ahead of everyone and I started feeling lightheaded. I pushed the feeling away and continued. I knew something wasn't right but I needed to prove myself.

As I crossed the the start line finishing my first mile, I started getting black dots in my vision. I stopped running trying to figure out what's wrong. But it didn't last long before I knew it everything was black.

At the hospital

I woke up to a beeping. I slowly open my eyes and see 2 doctors talking quietly to each other. The blond one see's I'm awake and comes over. "Hi love! I'm doctor Horan but you can call me Niall. That's doctor Styles but call him Harry." I nod and ask "What's wrong with me?" They both sigh and Harry says "Well love you have a concussion from hitting your head when you feel. Then you were dehydrated." I nod taking it all in.

A couple hours later Harry takes out my iv and hands me my clothes. I go into the bathroom and change back into my clothes. I leave the bathroom and say thanks to the doctors.

Word count: 280

Sucky ending but oh well :/

But anyways today I ran a half mile because I felt like it. I haven't been able to run because of knee problems and a messed up foot. But once I was done my whole leg started hurting :/ oh well. It was worth a shot.

Also I'm leaving friday afternoon to meet my internet friend!!! So I won't update this weekend. I'll be back late sunday night