S-Chapter fourty two:I'll fuck you because at last you are now my wife

42

"Do you still have feelings for him?"

"I.. what?" I asked him breathing hard.

"Just.. answer me." He insist, frustrated. I shake my head while he holds my hand above me.

I stare right through his intense eyes. He can be a little too possessive sometimes and I'm still not used to it. "I wouldn't let you fuck me if I did."

His eyes closed as he move slowly back and fort inside me. Pregnant or not he still has insecurities and we all have, he still can't get through with this issue between me and his lil brother.

I lean to reach him slamming my lips with his. "I love you," i whisper between our kiss, reassuring him.

"Fuck.." he groans letting me go.

I flip our position. Pinning his body down with mine I move. "not because you look like him, but because I love you alone Chris,"

"God I love you more baby." and we both came falling apart with intense orgasm.

...

"I know you love black clothes so I have to make sure that the only thing you're wearing white is your wedding dress, on our wedding." He told me in front of everyone on our wedding today.

I never have thought that I will be a mother and a wife someday. Somethings just happens without any plans.

Tinanggal niya ang aking belo at tinitigan ang aking mata. He mouthed how much he loves me before kissing my lips.

Everyone in the crowd is cheering for us.

Unplanned events sometimes became the most memorable part of your life. I embrace the major changes on me and on him because he thought me that... As long as I'm with him, he got me no matter what.

"I can't wait to be alone with you tonight.." I look up him and he smiled. "tonight we'll make love. I'll fuck you because at last you are now my wife."

I was the only one who hears every word of his promise leaving me  breathless by his words.

We head out after the wedding pictorial.

An middle aged man walk on her direction holding a handsome baby boy. Dressed in full black coat smiling at her, "Zia."

"Pa! pinapahirapan ba kayo ni Keith?" tanong niya sa matanda na may ngiti sa labi.

Umiling ito at gumanti ng ngiti. "Kahit pa gaano ka kulit ang aking apo anak, hindi ako mag rereklamong kargahin iyan."

I kiss my son's head and face my husband beside me. We head to our reception with our son at my lap.

"Thank you," he told me while holding my hand.

Napatingin ako sa kanya at tinanong siya kung bakit at para saan.

"For everything and mostly for listening to me. You give a chance to be your father again."

He was so sincere. I hold his face wanting to kiss him, "it's nothing. We both did good actually. You both look good with your brother."