Chapter twenty four: wanted me to stay but he was afraid to say

24

KZ's POV

"And where do you think you're going?"

Nahawakan na nito ang kanyang braso bago pa siya maka alis sa kamang hinigaan.

"Bitawan mo ko!" she told him pissed.

"And if I won't... what would you do?"

She give-up, it's not worth it. Hindi siya makatingin ng deretcho rito dahil ang dalawa niyang kamay ay nasa leeg nito. He placed it there when he wakes up, cathing me by surprise when he caught me.

Ipinikit niya ang mata at huminga ng malalim. hindi niya maintindihan bakit lagi siya nitong tinatanong ng ganoon everytime she wants to push him away, guess he wanted me to stay but he was afraid to say. "..don't bother to hide, nothing I haven't seen before," he told me. I felt my cheecks burn with his intense stare. I didn't. I placed my hand back in his nape.

My chest is bare.. I would lie if I tell you I'm not bothered by it. She's naked. never been like it. he made me feel more bolder than I'm already was, it feels so weird. hinawakan nito ang kanyang pisngi. "why?" Are you kidding me? I was sitting and I'm in between you and your asking me why?

Hindi niya mapigilang hindi maging sarkastiko sa sarili.

"Why are you running away everytime I wanted you to stay?..."

That made her look at him. the sadness, the hurt is all visible in his dark but now pale brown eyes. Bakit.. paano? bigla siyang nakunsensiya sa dapat na gagawing pag alis sa kanyang sariling kama. They were still in her house, or in her room to be exact.

Should I tell him?

"..baby you're hurting me.. and I don't like it one bit."

"I.. I'm sorry," sincere but breathless. "I'm just.. not used to these things.. Chris. and it scares me.." I mean you can't lie to that face of him I'm not heartless!

Muli siyang bumuntong hininga. Sinabi niya lang naman ang totoo dahil alam niyang hindi ito nag sisinungaling sa kanya. She doesn't want to be unfair with him.

"Hell you scare the life of me but that didn't stop me from staying right?"

"..You.. don't understand."

"Then make me. talk to me."

Can I atleast have something to cover up my chest? it's very very distracting if you don't mind thankyou.

Naka ilang bukas sara na siya ng kanyang bibig pero wala ni isang lumalabas na salita roon. Hindi niya alam kung saan o ano ang kanyang sasabihin at kung paano siya mag sisimula. "everything.. you, what you do, what you make me feel, everyone and the others." see? it's not that hard to explain. eh Kz?

"I am serious about you. about us."

"Alam ko naman yun.."

This is big step for her for both of them.. pano kung in the end masaktan lang nila yung isa't-isa?

"That won't happen sweetness.. iyon ang pinaka malabong mangyari sa iniisip mo, I'd rather hurt my self so you can be safe.." hindi niya maitago ang kakaibang pintig na naramdaman sa kanyang puso. it was warm and calm. it feels her safe.

"..please don't cry. not now please," he told me while placing his lips to my skin just above my chest.

"What?" breathless again, her eyes shut. umayos ito ng upo at maiging sumandal sa headboard ng kama. his knees touching my back while his hands are placed to my hips.

She felt him hardenning. naka boxer ito at siya ay wala man lang suot para takpan ang sarili? Hindi niya alam na naiyak siya sa sinabi nito. and as if on cue her mind drift back into where she talk to her..