Chapter nineteen:he's the last person I thought having heart to heart talk with

19

"They're worried sick about you and yet here you are at a fucking strip club watching a live show?"

Eto ang bungad na sabi ni Chris sa kanya nang pumasok ito sa inukupa niyang vip room. She was only alowed to get in there because she's rich, second she's interested in woman.

Hindi niya ito pinansin at hindi inalis ang mata sa kanyang harapan. Two women is dancing in her front. In pole to be exact. Naka upo siya sa isang leather couch na kulay pula. She's wondering how on earth he recognized her in her usual outfit right now?

Well she was basically in all black always but she dressed like a man. Big loosed black shirt, black jogger pants, black addidas and a gray addidas cup covering half of her face.

The only thing she wore besides black was gray and white nothing else.

"I can barely recognize you,"

Tinignan niya ito ng masama nang kunin nito ang kanyang iniinom just so she can look at him.

"Leave me alone, both you and your friend Martinez. Tell him to stop blowing up my phone, fucking stop asking where am I or whom I am with,"

"Ganyan kaba talaga?" hindi makapaniwalang sabi nito sa kanya, "I'm taking you home let's go."

Hindi niya to pinansin at muling ibinalik ang kanyang atensyon sa mga babaeng nag sasayaw sa kanyang harapan.

"Hindi ako sasama sayo."

She just simply want to be alone. Especially right now.

"Don't act so cold right now! Kanina ka pa nila hinahanap at hindi nila ko tinitigilan okay?" he let out a sigh and drink my jack. "John told me. . hindi ka raw umattend ng practice niyo,"

"Are we seriously having this conversation right now Chris?" she can feel her anger inside her waking every nerve she got inside her body.

Her eyes was blood shot from crying her eyes out and for drinking a lot.

"If I were you. How would you feel about it? do you still have the guts to face the man. .or should I say your band mate your used to be friend, knowing last time you caught him for god knows what the fuck their doing in that fucking room alone with your god damn girlfriend!" huminga siya ng malalim matapos niyang sabihin iyon.

She closed her eyes and smile painfully. trying to control her eyes from crying.

"Little they know I'd just lost my precious thing. then shit happens again. Just about a great timing isn't it?" sabi niya rito habang ininom ng straight ang sinalin na jack daniels.

Huminga ito ng malalim at tinignan ang mga sumasayaw sa kanilang harapan. "I know.. this must be hard for you but you'll—"

"Or no you don't!"

Muli itong natahimik sa kanyang sinabi. The girls who's used to be dancing for me is now watching me, eyeing me.. asking if everythings okay. Tahimik na sumenyas si Chris para lumabas ang mga ito and I was yet again alone with him, and I don't like that idea a bit knowing that this fucking room is sound proof as it greatest. And I am not having this "knowing" or "I understand you" conversation with him again.

"You don't know how bad is to lost someone who loved you more than his own damn self, someone who just did was to love me unconditionally, someone who won't hurt me and someone who's not going to betray me. ." the last sentence I said almost choke me, almost makes me want to cry my eyes out again.

"I do kz. believe it or not but I used to love someone so much, And seeing them slip away from me with my own eyes broke my own heart forever," napatingin siya ng di oras dito. Is this for real?