The Bad Boy's Way • k.s.j

Magsimula sa umpisa

How long have I been crying now? Seconds? Minutes? Hours? I have no idea.

My phone rang so I shot my head up and wiped my tears away as I reached for my phone. "Hello?" I answered and laid back again, closing my eyes.

"Where the hell are you, Zi?" Jess shouted on the phone as I pulled my phone away from my ear. "I've been waiting here for like half an hour already!" She shouted.

"What? But you told me we'll see each other at seven." I said.

"Well, guess what? It's already 7:30!" I shot up from my bed and quickly prepared, throwing my phone on my bed. 

I was too busy preparing my clothes before I hop in the shower when my mother called me. "Mom? What's wrong?!" I groaned and went out.

"You have someone downstairs for you." She told me and I peeked down to see who it was. "He said he's taking you to school and I said yes, he seems like a nice guy. And he also told me he's courting you." My mom smiled and I stormed downstairs.

"Kenneth! What are you doing here? Again?!" I whisper-shouted my last word when I heard my mom call me, following my trails.

"Is that how you treat your guest, Kezia Johnson?" She gave me the look. "I'm sorry Kenneth, she's just like that sometimes. You can get to school with her, alright? It's already 7:32, you guys will be late. Chop-chop, Zi." My mom patted my head and left me with Kenneth who's grinning at me.

My mom didn't know my past relationship with Kenneth because by the time I was about to tell my parents about us, he did that douchebag move and I broke up with him.

"Nice lace bra you have there, Zi." He whistled and I went upstairs in shock, realizing that I'm still on my sleeping clothes. 

I'm not much of a fuss when it comes to getting ready and dressing up so I finished in just like ten minutes. Well, magic.

I went down to see Kenneth out, starting his car while he put his shades on, running his hands through his hair. Shit. Control yourself, Zia. You're over him.

I just looked out the window the whole ride or I might not stop myself from staring at him. When we arrived, he removed his shades and he looked at me grinning. "You know, you can look at me and never stop staring. I don't mind, babe." He smirked and winked at me when he opened the door for me. I just walked away fast, pretending that I don't even have a time for him but it was true. Jess must be mad at me by now.

"Ugh, thank goodness. We still have five minutes and the teacher will be late for ten minutes. We can still review the research." Today, we're having like panelists and we need to defend the research study the whole class did with their partners. It was fine though, and the whole day went smooth at school which is I'm so thankful about right now.

I pushed all my books in the locker and I'm waiting for Jess because I'm telling her that I'm not going, we didn't have the last class together and I think she wants to watch the basketball game, but I don't like and my phone's dead. I closed my locker and when I turned around, Gabe, Josh, Will, and Sean was there, in their basketball uniforms. Did I forgot to tell you that Boy Squad is in basketball team now and they become star players too? Meaning, Kenneth will be there too. That's why I don't want to watch the game.

"Hey." I smiled and walked past them but then they pulled me and dragged me inside the gymnasium, forcing me to sit down on one place and Gabe tied my right hand on the chair.

"Sorry, Zi." They laughed and jogged their way to the court because the game's starting in five. Jess saw me and laughed, she sat beside me and kept me company.