All of the couples were holding hands. You were a little jealous that they all had someone when you were just a single Pringle for life. It sucked because sometimes all the couples would start kissing and you and Leo would have to push them apart and tell them to watch the game. (Couples meaning Percabeth, Frazel, and Jasper)

The Komets were winning 3-1. Your favorite player, number 44- Sol, started a fight because one of the Fuel members shoved him against the wall. He was punching and kicking. As it was starting to get good, the refs came and split them up. Of course, everybody booed. The refs were so uncool!

The first period ended and there was an 18 minute break. The rest of the Seven except you and Leo went to the concession and the bathroom. While they were gone, people were throwing shirts out to the crowd. Leo caught one. You expected him to keep it for himself but instead he gave it to you. You blushed and held it. When the others came back, Percy and Annabeth got blue cotton candy to share, Frank and Hazel got a soft pretzel to share, and Piper and Jason got Nachos with no meat to share. Then, the next period began.

As the Komets and Fuel began playing again, the jumbo screen was doing the kiss cam. The first time, it landed on a cute married couple with a newborn baby. You smiled as they kissed on the jumbo screen and everybody cheered. You were a little jealous that you and Leo weren't like that. The second time it landed on Frank and Hazel. They blushed and kissed each other passionately. The next time it landed on a college couple, who were drinking and started making out in front of everybody. Last, it landed on you and Leo. You both realized and looked at each other and blushed a deep crimson red. You both chuckled and shook your heads no. Everybody booed and continued watching the game.

Second period ended and you and Leo had to go to the restroom. You both go up and went to the restroom. As you came out of the ladies room, Leo scared you.

"Leo! Don't do that! You scared the Hades out of me!"

"Sorry (Y/N). I won't do it again." He replied while chuckling.

As you two sat back down, the kiss cam came back on. First it landed on Percy and Annabeth. They kissed a passionate kiss and everybody cheered. Then, it landed on Piper and Jason. They started kissing, tongue and all, while everybody cheered even louder. Last but not least, it landed on you and Leo again. You both sighed and shook your head no, both of your faces a deep red. Everybody just shouted, " KISS! KISS! KISS!" Or "YOU GUYS ARE A PERFECT COUPLE!"

"I guess they won't take no for an answer..." You said and giggled at Leo.

"I guess.." Leo replied while looking away because he was a bit embarrassed.

" We are not kissing though." You said with a deeper blush. All of a sudden, something unexpected happened.

Leo turned to you while saying, " Oh. What the schist! I can't take it anymore!"

He cupped your face and kissed you a very soft gentle kiss, yet passionate. The crowd cheered the loudest cheer of the night. You immediately kissed back. He moved his hands to your back and waist as you wrapped you arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. He pulled you closer and you heard the whole crowd say, " Awwww! That's so adorable! They're so cute and perfect for each other!" Leo pulled away. You were kind of upset. He laid his forehead against yours.

" (Y/N), I've loved you ever since I first met you. You're always so happy, which makes me happy. You're so kind, caring, funny, beautiful, adorable, smart, and so many other things. I love everything about you. I love you. Will you be my girlfriend?" Leo said. Your face was a deep red and you were to shocked to reply. You and Leo were still on the big screen and all the Komet players watched waiting to see your reaction.

Leo looked away and added, " I mean, if you don't like me that's okay. We can still be fri-!"

You wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him. "Yes, I will be your girlfriend Repair Boy. " You said with a huge smile on your face. You heard couples around you say, " Remember when we were like that?" Or "I love when young people are perfect for each other." All of the Komet players cheered and you just smiled and hugged your Repair Boy.

" I loved you when I first saw you too. I love you Leo." You whispered in his ear.

Soon, you heard a godly female voice behind you. You and Leo both looked at each other confused and looked behind you guys. There was a beautiful woman maybe in her middle twenties. She had long brown hair that was curled, eyes that changed colors, and perfect makeup.

"I am Aphrodite, goddess of love and beauty. Congratulations Leo and (Y/N), you have both just found your soul mate! I always knew you two would get together! You guys were my OTP since the beginning! You guys were actually number one and Percabeth was number two. Have a great life! Bye Piper, I love you!"

And then, she disappeared. She said that you and Leo were soul mates. You blushed at that thought. The game was soon over, and all of you guys made it back to camp safely. It was 10:00, so it was already lights out. Nobody wanted to get attacked by cleaning harpies, so you and the Seven just slept in the Argo II.
You didn't have a room. Leo said, " So, (Y/N), since you don't have a room, you can just sleep in my cabin." You smiled and said, "Okay."

You and Leo got in his cabin and he got in his bed.

"What? Are you just going to stand there and sleep on the floor or are you going to climb in bed and cuddle with your best friend and boyfriend?" Leo said with a smirk on his face. You asked if he had any extra pajamas. He gave you an oversized shirt and a pair of his pajama pants. You went to the bathroom to get changed.

You put the pajamas on and put your hair into a messy bun. When you came out of the bathroom, Leo was on one side of the bed SHIRTLESS. You stared at his surprisingly muscular features and his sculpted abs. "Are you checking me out? C'mon. I'm not waiting all day to go to sleep and cuddle with my amazing girlfriend." He said.

You climbed in bed with him. He wrapped his arms around your torso and you wrapped your hands around his neck. He gave you a lot of kisses and cuddled with you. You laid your head on his chest as he kissed your nose and then your forehead. "Goodnight (Y/N), I love you." He said. "Goodnight Leo, I love you too." You replied.

Leo nuzzled his face in your neck and you chuckled at his cuteness. "You look beautiful in my clothes by the way." He said. You sighed and kissed his lips and said, " Thanks, but I'm tired and I'm going to sleep. Goodnight for real now." "Goodnight." Leo said. And with that, you and him drifted off into a peaceful sleep. You slept the best that night than you have ever slept. The best part of the day was falling asleep in Leo's arms and you becoming his girlfriend. 'Now I'm not the Seventh wheel' you both thought at the same time. ' Now I'm not jealous of couples anymore because now I have my soul mate that I will spend the rest of my life with' you thought.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Did you guys like this story? I randomly thought of it earlier today and thought it would be a great story! Again, if you have any specific request, I would be happy if you put them in the comments and I will make a story to that request!
XOXO- Cierra, Daughter of Apollo🌞