They call it limo's and arguments (pt. 3)

Friday 16th.

"So," I announced as Ash and I walked out onto the street "what was your first impression of them then?"

I pulled my coat back over my shoulders and wrapped it closely to my body. Ash padded beside me, his eyes surveying the road. It was busy, people pushing on the path and cars blaring their horns in the road.

"What?" Ash frowned, focused on the chaotic scene that surrounded us.

"You had one of me, an impression," I reminded him "what about them?"

Ash's lips tilted ever so slightly allowing me a small smile.

"Honestly, they weren't half as bad as I imagined them to be," He confessed. Tiny rain drops hit my hair and I moved back with him so we stood underneath the sheltered doorway.

"That's a good thing, right?"

Ash shrugged, not wanting to admit he might have had an alright time with my friends, my stuck-up friends, "Yeah, I guess."

We both paused, watching the passer-byes run around in the rain. Ash shifted beside me, his arm rubbing against mine. Mindlessly I moved an inch closer to him. His heat touched me and I relished in the warmth. I didn't know what we were waiting for, but we waited anyway.

I thought back to earlier and a spark of curiosity stirred in me, "you know at the beginning of the night, when we were discussing that girl, Ivy."

"Yeah?" Ash's head twisted downwards to me for a moment, his brows knitted together perfectly.

"Did you think I was wrong to defend her after what they were saying?" I asked, looking out at the car's splash water onto the pavement.

"Am I someone you should be asking?" Ash asked monotonously "Seems like something you ask a friend."

"But from an outsider's point of view, was I wrong?"

Ash took a moment, thinking over it silently, "In my opinion, I think you and your friends were being just as biased as each other, you wanted to defend this girl and they obviously wanted to defend that guy she broke up with."

"That's because they don't know why she broke up with him," I uttered shaking my head.

"Do you?" He questioned. He looked away from me and then back.

"What does that mean?" I insisted.

"That means," he paused and I finally stared up at his gorgeous face "I don't think you even know why."

"What I know and don't know isn't anyone else business," my arms folded across my chest and a stern glare casted over my features.

"I never said it was," Ash stated "You asked me the question Alessandra."

I said nothing hating that he was right. Ash chuckled to himself and I chose to ignore it, instead playing attention to anything but him.

All of sudden Ash stepped away from me, sauntering out into the rain. He steered his way through the crowds of people to where the pavement ended. I only watched, not knowing what he was doing.

When his hand stuck out and he looked up and down the road impatiently I hurried over to him, "you're getting a cab?"

"Yeah," he answered simply, his hand still prodded out into the road.

"I thought Jonathan was going to pick you up."

"I told him not to, he would've only made me stay at his and I'd rather go home," Ash waved his hand up and down trying to get a cab drivers attention. Unfortunately, every black cab to go down the busy road, zoomed past us, each time Ash cursed under his breath.