They call it brothers and sisters

Friday 16th.

My brothers were very much the most important people in my life.

When I came back from boarding school to hear that they'd moved out I had no clue how'd I'd survive without them. Thankfully they stuck to their promises and came around to see me at least every other day.

Today they met me outside school. They were leaning on the gates to the entrance, both wearing black suit coats, white shirts and navy suit bottoms. Their matching brown hair was jelled back off their structured and exaggerated features. If you weren't me you'd probably have trouble telling who was who.

I smiled at them, strolling over their way and saying bye to a couple friends as I went.

"Hey sis," Caspian exclaimed, throwing an arm around my shoulder and hugging me. Oliver's hand reached out and ruffled my hair.

"Hi," I said through a yawn.

"Wow, what time did you get to bed?" Caspian joked as we started making our way down the street. The two-split apart, leaving me to walk in between them, Caspian on one side and Oliver on the other.

"Late," I grumbled stifling another yawn "I got in at near 3."

Caspian sucked in a sharp breath for dramatics, "You rebel. Where were you?"

I shouldn't have, but I smirked.

Last night had left an impression on me, Ash had left an impression me. He'd surprised me and annoyed me all at the same time. Even if it was only for one night, I enjoyed the escapism his company had given me.

And I would have told my brothers that, like I tell them everything else that happened in my life. If only I hadn't already known what they'd think.

My brothers, however supportive of me, didn't happen to like any boys within a 5 miles radius of me after the whirlwind of drama that was Thomas. I could imagine that the concept of me far away from the city with a boy they didn't know, would unsettle them.

"I'm not telling you," I taunted, gauging a chuckle out of Oliver, Caspian on the other hand didn't find it funny. It was common knowledge that Caspian didn't deal well with not knowing things.

"Now you have to," He demanded, throwing a pointed glare in Oliver's direction for help. Oliver raised his hands like he always did. It was his way of saying that if he wasn't involved, then it wasn't his place to say. 

"Alessandra Asquith Royale," Caspian threatened emptily "where you with a boy?"

A laugh erupted from all of our lips and I pushed him away from me playfully, "as if I'd tell you."

Caspian rounded the back of me so he was in between me and Oliver. His shoulder nudged at Oliver's.

"I think we got a boy we need to kill," Caspian joked, though I could hear hints of seriousness in his voice.

"Watch what you say Casp," Oliver suggested "What would you say if that boy was Thomas Montgomery?"

Caspian's face twisted, his eyes shifted to me. A familiar annoyance swirled in his eyes. It was the look I'd seen many of times at the mention of anything Thomas.

"Tell me it wasn't him," He said, his voice low. I heard Ivy in his tone.

"It wasn't him," I ensured not even attempting to joke or scare him. He didn't joke when it came to Thomas.

"Then who was it?" He whined like a child. A big grown up child in an overly-expensive suit.

"Why don't you tell Andra who you were with last night instead," Oliver interrupted. I could have hugged him for pushing the attention onto Caspian. Caspian may have been Oliver's twin but I was his little sister.