"Your rude." He says.

"Dude as long as you known me when do I share my food?" I ask.

He just shrugs his shoulders and leans back on Shane. Our teacher comes in the class with Mal. When she sees me I quirk my eyebrow. She looks down and blushes which causes me to smirk.

"Class this is Mal and she's new, I know the year is almost over but be nice." Ms.Hans says.

Mal walks and sits in the seat next to me.

"How are you doing love?" I ask.

"I'm fine, what's up with the pet name?" She ask.

"I don't know, you'll have to stick around a little longer to find out." I say.

"I'm down if you are."

"Forever and Always."

Since school is almost over Ms.Hans lets us do whatever we want in homeroom now. I looked at Mal's schedule and the only difference is what she has 1st and 8th period. So when the bell rings we go our separate ways. Ryan and I go to History and we sit in our normal seats. To be completely honest to past history you just need to take notes when your teacher says too and make sure you know how to understand DBQ's. So Ryan and I are usually sitting in the back of the class on our phones or talking about random things.

"You like Mal don't you?" Ryan ask.

"Oh my god how many times do I need to tell you guys this? I'm in a relationship." I say.

"Yeah but that doesn't mean you can't have feelings for someone else while your in that relationship." Ryan says.

I just roll my eyes and listen to whatever the hell Mr.Fitz is saying. When the bell rings Ryan and i walk to Health class and meet up with the rest of our friends. Mal walks in and goes up to the teacher before coming and sitting in the seat next to me.

"So how was first period?" I ask.

"I mean trig is just...no" Mal says.

"So Mal who are you dating?" Ryan ask.

I reach over and smack his arms.

"What? I'm just asking!" Ryan says.

Mal just laughs.

"At the moment I'm single." Mal says.

Our teacher gets up from her desk and makes everybody put their phones away before starting to talk.

"So today we're continuing to talk about unhealthy relationships" Ms.P says.

We did this project where she would give us a scenario and we would have to say if it was healthy or not. That went on for the rest of class and then the bell rung. Classes towards the end of the year become boring so I basically just talked with my friends and did the little bit of work teachers had us doing. The end of the day came quick so I went out to my car and grabbed my soccer bag before heading to the locker room.

"Well if it isn't the superstar herself." Kim says.

"Shut up." I laugh.

I go and sit on the bench next to her.

"So are you ready for coach to kill us?" Kara ask.

"I mean I've been training with the national team and when I'm not with them I'm at with my Mom's club team so I'd like to think I'm in pretty good shape." I say.

"Well that makes one of us." Kim says.

Hazel and Mal walk into the locker room together laughing. I look up and quirk my eyebrow.

"You never told me you played soccer." I say.

"You never asked." Mal says.

"So looks like I don't have to introduce you guys. But to everyone who doesn't know this is Mal." Hazel says.

We all finish changing and coach calls us out to the field. We start with a lap to warm up. Let's just say by the end of tryouts even I was tired but not as tired as some of the other girls who literally collapsed on the field. We all went back into the locker room and grab out things and walked to the parking lot together. Me having a shirt on was out of the question especially because it was drenched in sweat.

"Tired?" Mal ask.

"Just a little, how you doing love?" I ask.

"Again with the pet name?" She ask.

"Its not a pet name, I'm not the cute romantic type. But I need to get home so I'll catch you later." I say.

As I"m walking away I can feel her starring at me so I turn around and wink which causes her to blush. I laugh before hopping in my car and pulling out the school parking lot. Do I find Mal attractive, yes. Do I wanna jump her bone, No. I just want to be friends with her. Two reasons. I'm in love with Kelley and I don't think dating a teammate is the best decision. I get home and run into the kitchen because I smell burgers being made. Yeah, it was a pretty good night.