Chapter 80

Mia's POV

"No way has it been two months," I groan to Luke as I throw various clothing items into my suitcase.

"It feels like that show in San Diego was only last night," Luke nods, lying back onto the hotel bed and sitting Skye on top of his chest. I watch with a smile on my face as he takes her small hands into his and begins talking to her in a silly voice.

I shake my head. This is the goof that I'm completely and utterly in love with. I finish packing away all Luke and I's clothes only to be interrupted by a knock on our hotel door. The past two days we've been in LA and thankfully we've been staying in a hotel rather than the bus. I'm not sure how much longer I could've dealt with the bus if I'm being completely honest.

"Don't worry I'll get the door," I sarcastically tell Luke which causes him to chuckle and blow me a kiss before he returns his attention to our daughter. I pad my way over to the door and open it revealing my Mum, Gina, Will and his fiancé Kim, Tegan and an unfamiliar face.

"I didn't know you guys were coming," I squeal, attacking them all in a hug.

"We wouldn't miss your last show," Will chuckles, ruffling my hair.

"Mia, this is my boyfriend Lachlan." Tegan introduces me to the very good looking boy standing next to her. "Lachlan this is my sister Mia."

"It's a pleasure to meet you," he smiles.

"Likewise," I give him a warm smile back in return.

"Aunty Tegan!" Ali gushes running into the room and leaping into Tegan's arms.

"This is my niece Ali," She tells her boyfriend. "Ali this is my boyfriend Lachlan," she whispers the boyfriend part which causes Ali to giggle.

We spend an hour just talking and catching up with everyone before Ali and Jai decide that we must go down to the hotel pool and have a swim before the show tonight. So we spend multiple hours down there before Maria practically drags us out of the pool and into cars that will take us to tonight venue.

"LA is so beautiful," Kim gushes as we drive through the city.

"I'll tell Will to take you to the pier," I say. "The view is honestly breathtaking."

We continue to all chatter amongst each other for the short car journey to the arena.

"Who knew that five boys from Melbourne and there little camera girl would amount to this," Gina shakes her head in disbelief as we walk around the empty arena which will soon be filled with hundreds of screaming fans.

"It's crazy huh," I agree with her, taking a seat on the front of the stage.

"And who would have thought that there would be three mini Luke and Mia's running around," she chuckles, taking a seat beside me. I smile as I watch Luke, Skip and Will run around the stage with the three kids playing tag.

I continue to chat with Gina for a while before Beau and Courtney call her over to see something. I then make my way into the crowd and take a seat a few rows back from the stage. I lean back and take in everything. Tegan and Lachlan sitting on the edge of the stage; hand in hand, Mum and Kim are sitting together in the front row and no doubt are having a laugh about something, Beau, Gina and Courtney are all huddled around a phone with wide smiles occupying their facial expressions, James and Jai are kicking a soccer ball across the stage to each other and then there Luke, Skip and Will still running around with the three kids; Luke now has Skye perched on his shoulders and Ali in his arms as they run away.

It's moments like this that I'll never forget.

~~~

"You ready to kill it for our last performance," Luke says, holding his hand out for me.