Chapter 58

Mia's POV

"Honey I'm home," I hear Luke yell before shutting the front door behind him.

"Did you finish everything at the studio?" I chuckle, continuing to cut up the vegetables for dinner.

"Sure did," he smiles and pulls out a cd from his pocket.

"Grab my laptop from the couch and let's have a listen," I say, washing my hands and making my way to the living room.

"What'd you think?" He asks once it was finished.

"I love it," I gush.

"Did you like the pants bit?" He smirks referring to the line screaming all night till the break of dawn, found a pair of my pants on my neighbor's lawn.

"You wrote that didn't you," I playfully hit his chest, remembering the time I did in fact throw his pants out the window when I was angry for some reason I can't remember.

"I'm happy to say you are the only women that has ever thrown my pants out the window and onto the neighbours lawn," he gives me a cheeky smile.

"I'm honoured," I sarcastically remark.

"So you should be," he says as I make my way back into the kitchen to finish preparing dinner.

After dinner, Luke baths Ali whilst I clean up the kitchen before we tackle the difficult task of bathing the twins.

"Please stop crying," Luke groans causing me to laugh.

"Me and Skye are having no trouble," I say as I dry off Skye who has barely made a sound.

Luke rolls his eyes in response as I leave the room to dress Skylar. Once she's dressed I feed her and she peacefully falls asleep in my arms before I place her into her crib. Finally Luke returns with Jace and I quickly feed him and place him into his crib as well.

"No more babies," he laughs, following me down the stairs.

"No more sex then," I smirk. "Wouldn't want to run the risk."

"Actually never mind, I'll take the risk." he says, snaking his strong arm around my waist.

"I wouldn't mind having one more," I say honestly, facing his chest. "But in a couple of years of course."

"I've always wanted a big family," he admits.

"Me too," I smile, wrapping my arms around his torso. After we pull away from our embrace, we make our way downstairs into the living room where Ali is watching the children's channel while sitting on the couch.

Within five minutes of us all watching the show in silence, she falls asleep on Luke's chest.

"Someone was a little tired," I chuckle as she lets out a little snore.

"I'll go put her into bed," he says, gently picking her up and walking upstairs.

While he is gone I pull out my phone and check up on Twitter and Instagram. After boring myself with that I decide to go scroll through my photos, stopping on a particular one. (Picture at top)

I smile as the memories of this day flood into my mind.

Flashback

"Did you upload that video yet?" I ask Luke, lying down on the grass. Currently we were both hanging out in my backyard.

"Not yet, my laptop is fucked and wouldn't work this morning." He grumbles causing me to let our a giggle.

"You can use mine tonight if you want?" I offer as he takes my hand in his and began to mindlessly play with my fingers.