Kingdom keeper easter

This will be in Charlene's POV and this will be the day before Easter.

Willa🌴🏹🌺:We are going to the fire today right?
Amanda🍒:Yeah
Maybeck😘❤️:I am
Philby🤓:me too
Finn👵🏼🖋: why won't I
Me: true and I am too
Jess🌹: yeah I am as well are we are going to meet in at the entrance
Philby🤓:good point Jess and yeah that's a good idea
Finn👵🏼🖋: yeah k
Maybeck😘❤️: let's have a code name for if we see each other or people that look like us I am thinking biscuits and gravy
Willa🌴🏹🌺: why biscuits and gravy
Maybeck😘❤️: why not
Me:fair point
Jess🌹: k see you then
Then when the keepers and I finish texting I put on a pair of sunglasses and my Girl Scout silver award necklace ( it's a necklace have I got it on Friday).
"Hey mom I am going to Walt Disney World,"I called when I was halfway through the door.
"You got permission right?"she asked.
"Yes,"I replied.
"What time will you be back?"she asked.
"I don't know but I will text you,"I replied.
Then I left and saw Willa waiting for me at the door. We had this planned so then we could walk together and talk.
"Biscuits and gravy,"Willa teased.
**********************Time gap******************
So then we finally got to the Magic Kingdom when we got there Finn,Amanda,and Jess where there waiting.
"Biscuits and gravy,"Finn said when we got close.
"Biscuit and gravy,"I replied.
"Looks like we are missing Philby and Maybeck,"Jess whispered.But right then Philby came.
"Biscuits and gravy,"Philby said.
5 minutes later
"Guys Maybeck will come soon lets go in so we won't draw attention,"Philby said.
"Ok I will tell him,"I said.
"What,"Willa said she was play Disney crossy road (as mentioned in the Valentin's day chapter)
Philby caught her up while I texted Maybeck.
Me: hey Maybeck we are all here are you close
Maybeck😘❤️: yeah I am really close
Then someone taped me one the shoulder. I jumped because I didn't know who it was. I turned around and I saw who it was.
"Oh hey Maybeck,"I whispered.
"Hi Charlene,"hey said.
Then we all went in we went to the fire station.
"W sent us,"Finn said to the person.
"Ok follow me,"the cast member said.
So we all followed him up to the fire station.
"Have fun,"the cast member said.
"Welcome,"Wayan said.
"These are for you guys,"Wanda said.
"Whose are whose and thank you,"Willa said.
"The Star Wars baskets are for Willa and Philby, the ones that have paint on it are Maybeck and Jess , Finn is the toy story one, Amanda and Charlene have the Panda ones,"Wayan replied.
So we then looked in the baskets we had two kinds of jelly beans sweet tart and Starburst flavored. We all so got a ten dollar gift card for iTunes, I cookies and cream bunny, Reesies Peanut cups, and a bunch of other candy. I forgot we also got bookmarks and a deck of cards. So then we went Easter egg hunting in the apparent.

Hey guys what do you think of calling you guys my lollypops sorry this is late my like 3 months sorry.