Finmanda

sorry I couldn't find a better picture I tried I really did. "When and doubt Google it" I tried that and the picture you see is one of the best ones out there just saying. Still before Willa's party. Also still switching POV's.
****************************Amanda's POV*************************
I was just walking home with Finn and He just asked me out on a date Christmas Eve. I AM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!! So we where just talking until we got to Miss. Nash's.
"Good bey Amanda. See you later today," Finn said.
I really need to tell Jess. I ran up to Jess.
" Jess FINN JUSTED ASKEd Me OUT On A Date On Christmas Eve,"I said.
"That great Amanda; I am happy for you,"Jess said.
"We need to leave to go to Willa's party if we want to go to Chick-Fila,"I said.
"Then to the Chick-Fila we go," Jess replied.
We got to Chick-Fila and I order a Chick-Fila sandwich and a medium lemonade and medium fries. Jess got a 3 count chicken tenders with a cookies in cream milkshake with fries. When we got the food the first thing Jess did was dip her fries in her milkshake.(it is taste amazing) We finish up our food and we headed to Willa's house.
"So how did Finn ask you out," Jess said when we where on our we to Willa's house.
"He just said Amanda would you like to go on a date on Christmas Eve that's it," I replied.
"Oh,"Jess said.
When we finally got to Willa's house she offered us some of her homemade Chucky Chocolate chip Cookies the melt in you mouth. Of course Jess and I said yes.
"These are amazing Wills,"Jess said with some chocolate on her lips.
"These are soooooo Gooooooood,"I said.
"Thanks,"Willa said.

**********************time gap and Finn's POV**********************
So it's after Willa's party and my mom picked me up. To take me and my sister, Isabella, to go shopping for Christmas.
"Hey Mom I need to go the Disney store to get something for my secret Santa," I said.
"Ok,"She replied.
"I want to get something from the Disney store. Pleasssse!!!!!! MOM!!! Isabella said.
"Ok I will take both of you guys to the Disney store to get something,"my mom said.
When we got to the Disney store and I had to put on a hat and sunglasses so people wouldn't recognize me. Then I went straight to the Little Mermaid things. I got my Secret Sant a Little Mermaid gray T-Shirt with Ariel on it that was on sale for $13.50.Isabella was looking at the Cinderella stuff. She wanted a expensive Cinderella dress. But my mom convinced her to just get a Cinderella doll. But I know she would still end up getting the dress for Christmas. So then we ended up going to Target. I got my Secret Santa a Han Solo cup that was only a dollar. I also got what I was saving all my money up for. Which is what I got Amanda for Christmas.

****************************Amanda's POV and time gap********
So I went to the mall to get something for Finn and Maybeck. I went to book store to get Mad Libs for Maybeck. I also got him a shirt that say I am a dork. I got Finn a Star Wars Chewy blanket. I also got Finn a Lion King/ Star Wars shirt that it Timon and Pumba dressed up as R2D2 and C3PO saying these aren't the droids you're looking for. I also got him a Big Hero 6 shirt of just Baybax saying I am not fast. Then I also got Jess Chic-Fila gift card for $10 and Nutella.

**************************Time gap and Finns POV*********
It's Christmas Eve and I need every thing to be perfect for Amanda so I called up Jess to see what she thought Amanda would like.
" Finn every thing is perfect,"Jess said.
"Do you think Amanda would like this?"I asked talking about the gift I got her.
"Finn It amazing she would Love it,"Jess replied.
Ring(the doorbell)
"Jess go upstairs I don't want Amanda to know you where here. You can watch a movie with Isabella." I told Jess.
"Ok I will but you have to text Isabella when you guys go outside to watch the movie," Jess said.
Amanda walked in with the gift she is giving me. I went and got mine to her.
"Here you go Finn,"Amanda said to me giving me a Chewy blanket and a Star Wars/ Lion king shirt and a Baybax shirt.
"Here you go Amanda I hope you like it," I said giving her her gift.

******************************Amanda's POV*********************
"Here you go Amanda I hope you like it, Finn said giving me my gift.
I was so surprised to see the it was in a necklace box. I opened it up and saw that it was a Heart shape locket that had my name engraved in to it. With a picture of me and Finn in it. I LOVE IT ITS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!
"THaNks Soooooo MuCh Finn I LOvE It!!!!!!!!!" I said.
A few hours later Finn took me outside with a beautiful comfortable set up out there with an outside screen with Aladdin up on the screen. When we got out there I saw him text his sister he is so nice to tell her. We just sat there watching Aladdin!!!