Kingdom Valtiens day

Just saying there a part for each Ship and in that ship in will only be in the girl's POV and Yes I am putting Tess in it. You guys should also check out. Kingdomkeeper_wilby3 book called heart shaped one shots it is amazing and Kingdom keeper related.
*****************Charbeck****************
Ok so it's Valentine's Day and me and Maybeck are going to go to Taco Bell and go watch Zootopia. I quickly got changed to my pink dress and put on Herat shaped earrings and necklace. I grappled What I got Maybeck it is a big bag of sour patch kids and 2 boxes of Thin Mints. I literally can't wait to see Maybeck it's been awhile since I seen him and just him so today is special for me.
Maybeck😘❤️: I can't wait to see you😘
Me: I can't wait to see you too💖😍
So after that I went to get my jean jacket because knowing Maybeck he would give me my jacket like he has before. So when I got to Taco Bell Maybeck wasn't inside but he was outside waiting for me with my food and his.
"You look beautiful,"Maybeck said.
"Thanks,"I said.
But being the unobservete person I am I trip over the big bag he had next to our table. Then we eat our food. Then Maybeck gave me my gift which is an earring set and a pick Teddy bear that says Princess and a box of chocolates. Then I gave him what I got for him. Then we went to see Zootopia while watching I couldn't help but relate to Judy also think that the voice is amazing. I also loved Judy and Nick's friendship. After the movie unfortunately Maybeck had to walk me home. But we walked super slow and took the long way and sung by Dairy Queen to get blizzards I got a s'mores one and Maybeck got an Oreo one. I wonder what a s'more Oreo would taste like. Then when got to my house Maybeck kissed me on my cheek.
********************************Wilby***********************
So I was reading today in the library and I got a text for Philby.
Philby👫💗📚💞🎶❤️: hey Wills I know it's last minute but would you like to go to blowing tonight🎳
Me:I have to ask my mom but I would love to
Philby:cool see you later sweetheart🍭💝

Me:hey mom can I go blowing with Philby tonight please🎳
Mom📖: sure
Me:thanks
If finished the page I was on stuck a book mark it and went to cheek out the book which was Once upon a times Reds untold tale(it's really amazing). Then I walked to Target to pick something up for Philby. I was just about to walk in then I saw Girl Scout selling cookies so I bought him 3 boxes of tagalongs then I walked in and bought him a storm trooper plush. Then I walked home.
Philby👫💗📚💞🎶❤️:Willa can you come🙃
Me:Yes💞
Philby👫💗📚💞🎶❤️:Sweet see you around 5 is that good with you
Me: yeah see you then👫💞

So it's like 3ish now and so then I ran up stairs trying to get there before my ignoring little bothers. But off course they had to look the door so I got a gift card to pick the lock. So then I got changed in to a Star Wars shirt and threw on some jeans. Then I put Philby's gift in a bag. So now it's like 3:30ish and so I braided my hair and threw on long sooks. I grabbed my tennis shoes then I as out the door. I rod my bike all the way to the blowing place. So now it's around 5 and Philby is yet to,but my thought was cut short by Philby walking in.
"Wow you look beautiful Will,"Philby stated.
"Thanks,"I said has I blushed.
"Urr here you go Philby,"I said has I passed him his gift.
"Thank you Willla,"Philby said. "Here is yours."
"Thanks Philby."
It was a 2 set Disney pin set that had Han Solo that said "I know" and a Princess Leia one saying "I love you". Then he got me a Koala bear stuffed animal and a bag of sour patch kid links. Then we went in and blowed.I am now beating Philby 23-10 in the fourth round, Now it's my turn to blow and I got a strike. I ran over and kissed Philby.
****************Finmanda**************
I can't wait for tonight Finn is going to take me to a min golfing. Oh no I haven't gotten Finn anything yet. So I ran to Walmart to get him something. So I am in the food section and I don't know what to get him. Then it caught my eye I will
get Finn Potato chips and Kachupp. Then I got him a little bayax tusm-tusm. So I went back to Ms.Nash's and I got changed I then threw on a teal turtle T-shirt and some jeans grabbed a hair tie and I am ready. Wait no I am not I wrapped Finn's gift in Newspapers. Then put it in the Walmart bag grabbed my phone because Finn is going to pick me up. So I decided just to play Disney Crossy Road.(it's so much fun you guys should really get it) I was playing as Bing-Bong form Insideout.That unlocked abstract Joy and abstract Sadness. I think it's funny because Willa recommended this game and she really wanted Bing-bong and abstract Joy and sadness and I got it before her.
Finn💖👫: hey Amanda are you ready? Because I am out front in the car.
Me: ok just give me a sec
Then I put on my pair of black converse And went out side after I had to talk to Ms.Nash about always staying on my best behavior.
"Hey Finn,"I said.
"Hi Amanda you look very pretty today,"Finn said.
"Thanks,"I replied.
"Here you go Amanda,"he said handing me the gift he got me. It was cherry coke and cherry twirlers and a Panda stuffed animal .
"Thank you Finn. Here is yours,"I replied. Then Finn open his gift.
"Thanks Amanda,"Finn said.
"When you two love birds and done what mini golf course are we going to,"Ms.Whittman said .
" I was thinking the old pro under the sea one,"Finn replied.
"Ok Finn make sure you have you phone. I will be going to Duck donuts and get some coffee from Starbucks,"Ms.Whitman said.
"K," Finn replied.
So Finn and I go to the mini golf golf course and he was keeping the score. We got to the place with the fake dolphin. Finn really wanted to get a picture with it so he took one and posted on Instagram.
"Okay .so the final score is 80 you 6 me,"Finn said.
"What is the real score?"I asked know that wasn't the real score.
"28 you 56 me,"
Then we left Ms.Whitman asked if I want a donut. I am I am like you Disney want a Duck donut.(best donuts ever) I had a lemon one.
"Amanda you have something on you lip. Let me get that for you,Finn said.
Then he kissed me I don't think there was something on my lip.

********************Tess***************
I was watching some YouTube videos because I am aloner.
(Time gap)
I just finished watching Paint video because it's the year of John Cozart.(Magis213 )
"JESS YOU HAVE a VISITOR,"Ms. Nash yelled up.
I wasn't think of have a visitor because I don't have a boyfriend and its Valentine's Day I thought to myself. But I went down stairs because I would get in trouble by Ms.Nash if I didn't. I saw Tim there. Wait TIM he lives in California and he came all the way to Florida.
"Hey Jess do you want to go to Walt Disney world,"Tim asked.
"Sure is that okay Ms.Nash,"I said.
"Yeah find whatever,"Ms.Nash said.
So me and Tim walked to Disney World together. He gave me a note book the says Dream on the front. He dose not but he know I have a "dream journal".
(Time gap)
Me and time and watching the fire works from splash mountain. Then me and Tim kissed.
So when the ride was over Tim said "looks like we are boyfriend and girlfriend."
"Yeah I guess that dose make you my boyfriend,"I said.

Sorry the Tess part was short and that I haven't posted it yet.