Wayne and Wanda

Hey guys this might have a lot of puns and be extremely corny. Just a heads up. Still switching POV's. it will be a shorted chapter and only be on Christmas. Oh and if you can name all the movies I quote you will get a sneak peak in PM about the next oneshot and something else I am doing. And by the way the call each other names as a family tradition and they stay in their PJ's and watch all the Disney Christmas movies.
***************************Wayne's POV**************
"Merry Christmas ya filthy animal," I said to my daughter Wanda.
"Merry Christmas you cotton-headed ninny mugginess,"Wanda replied.
😂😂😂😂😂 we both stared cracking up like Humpty Dumpty🍳.
"Here you go dad," Wanda said as she gave me one of the gift she is giving me. It ends up being a Sleeping Beauty puzzle and a book of word searches.
🎶"can I say something crazy"🎶 I sang
🎶"I love crazy,"🎶Wanda sang.
🎶"thank you,"🎶 I said.
"It's your turn you nerf herder,"I said. As I gave her her gift which was a 20 set of rare Disney pins and a Disney bag.
"Go again Mr.half witted,"Wanda said. I unwrapped the gift it was a Mickey ornament.

***********************Wadna's POV and little time gap**********
So after we opened our gifts we both got to place one new ornament on the tree because maybe it just needs a little more love. Then Mr.White Christmas made us some delicious Mickey shaped waffles. Then we both to start to watch the first Christmas movie together Because it's tradition.
🎶"Mr. Grinch do you want to build a snowman it doesn't have to be a snowman,"🎶I sang.
🎶"go away heat miser,🎶" dad sang.
🎶"Okay bye,"🎶 I sang.
Then we both sat there watching all the Disney Christmas movies. Then we had diner which was Turkey and cranberry sauce. After diner we will play games then have some pies then watch only 1 of the Star Wars movies chosen by random.

*************************Wayne's POV********************
While we where watching Star Wars Attack of the clones Wanda feel asleep.
"Murry Christmas Baby girl," I whispered.

Hi guys 2 one shots on back to back days and don't forget to send me a PM about The Movie Quotes I used just tell me the movie name for a sneak peak at my next on shot and some other things first person gets it. Sorry I told you it was short. congrats to Locker_Amanda for getting she sent the winning one my PM and Good job to Magis213 for getting all but one of the movies.