Kingdom keeper New year

This will be in Willa's POV again because well the party is at her house. BTW this is December 31st to January 1st.
Okay so I just finished making buffalo chicken dip for the New Years party tonight. Then I stared getting decorations put up. Then I herd a nock on the door.
"Happy almost New Years Willa,"Charlene said.
"Thanks,"I said.
Then one by one the other keepers came. Then we went to the basement. I suggest that we do some Bean Booles jelly beans Disney trivia way so Philby or I or Finn ask a question to some one and if they get it wrong the have to spin the wheel and for the color you get it will either be a bad flavor of a good flavor.
"I will go first,"I said.
"Okay Willa can you give us all of the name of all the Disney princess movie in order of when there movie came out?" Philby asked.
"Snow White,Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, Pocahontas, Mulan, Princess and the Frog, Tangled, Brave, and last but not lest Frozen,"I said.
"The results are in and Willa drum roll please is Right,"Philby said.
"Yes and Maydork its you turn. What was the first full length animated fill that is by Disney?" I said.
"Uhhhh the Lion king," Maydork said.
"No it was Snow White spin the wheel,"I replied.
Maybeck spun the wheel and got either dog food or chocolate pudding and he got dog food. We keep playing until that got boring. Then we watched Star Wars the empire strikes back.Then we played Quelf. Jess won. Now it's 7:15(you get a gold star if you got that reference⭐️ it's a double reference)
"Okay now let's play ANOMIA," Amanda said.
"I was thinking Quelf agin,"Jess said.
"I was thinking clue,"Philby said.
"Let's watch Lion king,"Finn said.
"Let's play truth or dare,"Charlene said.
"I don't care what we do I just want food,"Maybeck said.
"Maybeck there is food upstairs and then let's play Quelf since in is already out and do the others later,"I said.
Every one argued that it was a good idea. While we were playing Quelf Finn had one more question to win and this one it goes around until someone mess up and Finn has to answer twice.
"Finn the question is girl names staring with voles,"Jess read.
"Aurora and Airle,"Finn said.
"Ella,"I said.
"Emily,"Amanda said.
"Elie,"Philby said.
"Elizabeth," Maybeck said.
"Emma,"Charlene said.
"Urrwjfjeok," Finn said.
"That not a name pay the penalty 2 spaces,"Jess said.
"AMANDA HOW ABOUT AMANDA!!!" Finn said.
"I can't believe you said Disney characters before your girlfriend,"I said.
"Let's not forget his littel sister Isabella,"Jess said. Time gap*****
I end up winning the game. Then we are ended up playing ANOMIA and Finn won. Then we played clue and Philby won that one. Then we took a break to eat Foood and just chill while we watched the Lion king. Then we play a few quick rounds of Turth or dare.
"I think we should do do Disney Karaoke,"Jess said.
"Good idea,"Charlene and Maybeck said at the same time.
"Let's do it,"Finn and Amanda said.😍😍💗💗💗😍💗 💗
"Yeah,"me and Philby said together.
"STOP you Guys!!!"Jess said.( BTW it's 11:45)
So then Jess sang Raven Symone's under the sea. Then Finn and Amanda sang a whole new world form Aladdin. Then Charlene sang Reflection form Mulan. Maydork didn't want to sing that loser. Then me and Philby sang Once Upon a Dream from sleeping beauty. We keeping and we didn't even notice that the clock struck midnight but after we kissed. OH MY GOSH I just had my first kiss.
"Willa Happy New Year and you two high school musical it,"Charlene said.
"I guess we did," I said.