Chapter Thirty Four- Sure Okay.

Hope you guys are enjoying the book so  far. Love You xoxoxoxo.

  We went back downstairs to see everyone there talking. When they saw us they stopped.

  ' Where's my baby?' I asked.

 ' She sleeping in my room.' Elizabeth told me as she smiled looking at us.

  ' So does this means you guys are back together.' They asked.

  ' Yep' Jason said as he wrapped his hands around my waist. I smiled and pecked his lips.

  ' Come on guys pay up.' Elizabeth and Tony said.

  ' Wait you guys bet on us.' I asked. And they all nodded their heads. I smiled  and realized just how much I've missed them.

  ' I'm gonna check on my princess.' Jason told us and he left. I was glad he was happy and Amelia would be too.

   I went in the kitchen and Elizabeth came after me. I missed her alot.

  ' So how you and Harry.' I asked while smirking. she blushed when I asked.

  ' What happened?' Eager to know what had happened to these two love birds.

  ' Well Okay firstly I gave up my virginity to him, and secondly were going out tonight and thirdly I found out I'm pregnant. She told me. I was shock and disbelief. But totally happy for both of them.

  ' Im nervous Oneika. I don't know what to do.' She told me as I prepared the Italian Pasta.

  ' When I told Jason about my pregnancy. He almost caused me to have an ear problem due to how he screamed. I was just as nervous as you. But I relaxed after I told him. Trust me Harry will love you the same. Don't worry about it. Its gonna be okay.' I comfort her and she nodded. We both prepared the meals. We made Five Pies. Pasta, Casserole, Lasagna and Baked Chicken. It was heavenly. We set the table and everything was lined out neatly.

Jay came down and when he saw he smile and walked up to me as he pecked my lips.

  ' I've missed this so much.' He told not removing his hands from off me.

  ' Thank baby sis I just gained back my appetite.' Tony and all agreed with him.

 I wasn't hungry so I left them and prepared myself to go back home. I went back upstairs and decided to take a shower. I used Jason Axe body wash. The scent I have grown to love. When finished I grabbed clean underwear and put them on. I decided on doing my hair in a messy bun leaving strands of hair to curve my face. I decided on wearing my dark skinny jeans and my grey sweater with my brown flats. I looked in the mirror and is please. When I came out I was pushed against the wall by my boyfriend. God I missed saying that.

 ' Do you have to?' He asked.

  ' Yep I have to Im gonna spend time with my bestie.' I told him.

  ' That Luke guy.' He asked and I nodded. He got really angry.

  ' Babe please relax, he's a good friend and nothing will happen to us.' I persuaded him and he gave up. Knowing I'm stubborn and wont listen to listen to him. 

  ' I love our baby.' He said and I smiled. He went over there and kissed her forehead and whispered love you to her and she actually smiled at it. I knew she was smart. She understood what had just happened. Her daddy loves her. He picked her up and I grabbed her bag and we went downstairs.

  ' Bye guys.' I waved to them.

  ' Love You' They all said and I smiled.

  ' Love you all too.' And with that I left Jason decided on driving. I just stayed at the back with my baby in my arm. My love.

 Hey guys hope you like this chapter. Love you xoxoxo. :) :) :) :) :) :) :)