Chapter Fifteen- Hey that's not fair

One Direction you guys can listen to it while reading. Hope you all love it. xoxoxo

  It has been six months since Jason and I have been together. And during those six months I have enjoyed and loved the relationship even more. Steve being the jerk he is still cant accept the fact I'm in love with his brother when we go over their house. He always tried his attempt to get me alone with him.But thanks to my awesome sexy ass boyfriend who never leaves my side one bit. Always telling Steve off. We were currently laying down in Jason's room enjoying the time to ourselves.

  ' I'm gonna take you out tomorrow.' He told me as he played in my hair. We haven't been going out lately, due to the fact that other gangs are watching me. But if they mess with me my pack will not hesitate to kill them. Elizabeth and Harry were amazing they have been together for eight months. And Harry is very happy. Niall, Liam,Zayn and Louis have been going out too. They all found their mates. And its the first time in years I ever seen them have fun. I was so happy for them.I loved them to death literally.

  Today Jason packed our suitcases due to the fact that his family is having thanksgiving tomorrow and they invited us. I told them I didn't want to go because of Steve existence. But they all came to an agreement that he should stay twenty feet away from me. Like that was gonna work. It was like telling a blind man to look behind him because someone was gonna hit him with a hammer. Knowing I wouldn't win I just gave in.

  ' You okay'. Jason asked me due to the fact I haven't spoken within the the last thirty minutes.

 I shook my head telling him no. He smirked knowing the reason.

  ' Babe he's not gonna come near you.' I looked at him rolling my eyes.

  ' Whatever' I mumbled under my breath.

  ' Okay look lets make a deal.' I looked at him very curious. Whenever he said that there was always a trick to it and I would never win.

  ' Go ahead.' I told him eager to know this tricky deal.

  'If you come with me tonight the house I'll quit smoking and drinking. But if you do come and Steve stay far away from you. You'll have to come to gang meeting with me.'

  'Hey that's not fair. You know I hate gang meetings and you know for a fact he will try anything to be with me.' I pouted he laughed harder. So I got up and went to take a shower. When finished I wrapped my self in a towel and went in the room. Jason was already ready and our suitcases was already packed in the car. He was wearing button up plaid T Shirt with buttoned up sleeves and dark black jeans with his black boot. he looks sexy. He saw me and came closer to me. He unwrapped the towel and threw it on the bed. 

  ' I love to see you like this. And God made me a lucky man to have you.' He told me holding my naked body to his and my damn hormone kept going wild. I have got very comfortable being naked infront of Jason. Due to the fact he took my virginity and we had have sex multiple times. It was no longer a problem. He released me peck me on the lips and went downstairs to wait. I decided on wearing my dark skinny jeans with my Grey V neck tank top and my grey vans. I decided to let my hair flow freely. But I combed it out though. I grabbed my bag and my phones and went downstairs. Jason and the gang members were in another serious convo so I waited for him to finish. Elizabeth came out of no where and started hugging.

  ' Be safe okay. Im gonna miss you.'

  ' We're only gonna be there for two weeks.' I told her.

  ' So my bff wont be with me. Oh well I got a sexy ass boyfriend too. So yeah.' As she used the sexy ass term for Harry. It was true though Harry was sexy. I told Jason and he didn't talk to me for a week. It was killing him so he gave up and we had a make up session.

  We left the mansion on our way we had a nice conversation we even played never have I ever.

   ' Never have I ever kissed a same sex.' I kept quiet for that he stopped the car and looked at me wide eyes.

  ' How Where Why?' He asked finding it very interested.

  ' Uhmmm.....I..........uh  hmm Ikissedagirlfortenminuteduringagameoftruthofdearatuniversity.' I told him.

  ' Oh okay slowly.' 

I turned around and looked in his eyes.

  ' I kissed a girl for ten minutes during a game of truth or dear at university.' I told him and he was absolutely surprised.

  ' So your sexy and freaky.' He said wiggling his eyebrows. I shook my head and laughed and he started the car.

  Hey guys thank you sooo much for reading. I really appreciate it. Love you and comment and tell me what you think. xoxoxo