Chapter Nineteen- The Fight

I really love how the book going for me. People don't be scared to comments I would really appreciate it. Thank you.xoxoxo

  ' Oneika can I talk to you in private?' Amber asked. I peck Jason on the lips and nodded to her. We excused ourselves and went upstairs. I wanted to go in Jason's room since I was more comfortable there than anywhere else.

  ' Wow this is Jason's room.' She asked as she looked around surprised.

  ' Its beautiful your such a lucky bitch Oneika that boy really loves you.' She said.

  I smiled at her comments. We love each other and that's what makes the relationship very special. I don't know what I would have done without him.

  ' So what did you wanna talk to me about.' I asked her. I could see the hurt in her eyes. That kinda gave me an idea of what was wrong with her. I wasn't quite sure. But I really was afraid to know.

  ' I broke up with Steve.' She told me as she cried. I hushed her knowing what it was like to be with him and after I caught him.

  ' What happened?' I asked for more details.

  ' When we were playing the game last night. I noticed how he was staring at you and Jason but mainly you. After Jason gave you that necklace he was really angry. So I was being upset. I'm his girlfriend and yet he looks at I never really at another man's girl. It makes me sick and annoyed. I was so upset with him I just ran upstairs to his room. I went on the balcony to get some fresh air.His phone was charging in his room, then it vibrated telling that he has message me being curious went and took it up to see who was texting him. He's been texting alot lately but I never really paid it any mind. When I read the message. It was from a girl name Cindy asking him when he was going to come over her house. So I screamed. He heard me screaming and came up. He tried to comfort me but I pushed him off. I showed him the message on the phone and started questioning him about Cindy he said it was his ex and she's still in love with him. But he doesn't love her again. I just broke it off because its not like he loved me either. When I told the others they didn't blame then they told me about you and him. I had no idea you guys use to be together.

  ' We weren't. He told me he loved me and that he wanted me to give him a chance. I really hated him from the first time I saw him. So that was the only way I could get him off my back. He introduced me to the family and it was there I met Jason. When I touched Jason sparks started to run through my body and we started hanging out alot. One day Jason and I went out to hang out since everyone was at work. When we came back home. I went in Steve's and caught him having a threesome with his secretaries Cindy and Nicole. I was upset because I was just getting to like him but thank God I didn't fall in love with him. So Jason was there for me through everything. He became my best friend and now he's my boyfriend.Who I truly love and we love each other and one day your gonna find someone who loves you for you.' I told her as I hugged her.

  ' Thanks for being so nice to me. So whats your plan tonight.' She asked smirking.

  'Well I'm six months pregnant.'

  'OMG OMG OMG I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU.' She said as she hugged me.

  'Wait how is he gonna react.'

  ' Well he has been planning this since he broke my virginity.' I told her as I smiled as I remember the day it happened.

  ' I'm so jealous congrats girl.'

  ' Thanks'

  ' Lets go we've been up here long enough. They must be worried. I think.' I told her and she nodded agreeing. We went back downstairs and joined the rest. Steve came up to me and asked if I was okay. Oh dear he of all person ask me that when he just cheated on Amber he's such a dick. I just hated him more. I pushed him so he hit the wall.

  ' Stay the hell away from me.' I told him through gritted teeth. The hatred for him build up more inside.

   Jason came and wrapped his hand around my waist and pulled me out of the room.

  ' What the hell was that about babe?' He asked me.

  ' He asked if I was okay.' I told him as he stared at me in shock.

  'Really you almost killed a man because he asked if you were okay.' He asked and I nodded.

  ' Your crazy you know that.' He said as he pecked my lips.

  ' When are you guys leaving?' Mia asked .

  'Well we're gonna leave right now.' Jason went for our suitcases and packed them in his car. Since Im the one with the surprise. I'm gonna drive us there. It was weird as to you may know that the boys are always the one planning for the girls to stay at a cabin for a vacation but in this case it was me. So I guess that the vice verse. We drove there in and held small conversation.

  ' What is the actual reason for why you hate Steve? He asked.

  ' Well he's a dick that thinks he can get and have anything he wants, He hurts people's feeling, He's a bloody liar, He doesn't give a f*** about those he hurts.' I told him feeling upset just thinking about him.

  ' Well he might not care about others but he cares about you. Even though  you've moved on he still tries to explain what had happened. Your the reasons he's still alive. I hate way he looks at you when I'm around. Its like I don't bloody exist.' He told me I could tell he was getting angry.

  ' I love you.'

  ' I love you too.'

Hey guys thank you for reading I really appreciate. Please comment and tell me what you think. Love You xoxoxo