Chapter Twenty Nine- Moved On

How do you guys think Oneika and Jason gonna manage. Just read to find out. :)* :)* :)* 

  It has been months since I last saw my baby. I have been searching for her but no signs. Her mother apologized to me for the way in which she behaved before. I forgave her. But when I asked her if she knew of Oneika's where about she said she doesn't know where she has gone. I haven't slept or eaten since that day. My world was empty, my light wasn't here with me. I was even loosing weight. I wasn't fat but I was sexy and well built. I missed smelling her favorite coconut scented body. I miss holding her close to me. I miss her sexy body especially when she was naked. I missed having her next to me. I had no idea.  She was hurting inside. How was I to know. I really  screwed up. My gang and the others have been trying to locate her but no luck. She's too smart.

 She locked her credit cards and her phone she turned it off. No one knew of her where about. Everyone hasn't been the same. We all miss her. I hope she's okay.

Oneika POV

  I have been comfortable with my  new life. My daughter Amelia was sleeping in her crib like the angel she was. But every time I looked at her I see her father. I rally miss them. I guess their probably happy I left. But I really miss Jason. I miss his kisses, his Axe scented body wash and I miss him holding me against his chest. I missed him so much. Luke and I have been best friends since. It has been three months since I left Chicago and Luke and I have bonded together. Not in a relationship way but a best friend way. He was my best friend. We did basically everything together. He was coming over and we were gonna watch a horror movie. But through all this I have decided to call Jason.

 What would he think of me.

 Would he be happy

 Would he be angry

 Maybe I shouldn't. But decided against it. Maybe Luke and I could go to Chicago. I really missed them but its not they cared about me or maybe I was just thinking wrong.

  I dialed Luke's number and he picked up after the second ring.

  ' Hey Nicky, Im on my way over.' I laughed at the nick name he gave me.

 ' Luke change of plans. Lets head to Chicago