Chapter Twenty Seven- Surprise

Hope you enjoy this. :) :) :)

  As I tried to wake up, it felt as if a hammer was constantly pounding me in my head. I can't get up. I tried but Jason's hands was wrapped tightly around me I couldn't move.

  'Jay' I called.

  ' Baby turn around.' I turned to see him staring at me as a genuine smile plastered on his face. He leaned forward and kissed me.

  I snuggled closer to him and inhaled his scent. He smelt of cologne and mint. I scent I enjoyed smelling.

  ' My head hurts and I want to move.' I mumbled and pouted. This caused him to laugh at me and also caused me to blush. He picked me up bridal style and carried me to the bathroom. I removed my clothes and now i was left naked infront of Jason.

  ' Your such a tease, you have no idea how much I want to fuck you right now.' I swear my cheek went crimson.

  ' Awww your cute when you blush I like it.'He said to me. Suddenly a kick in my stomach I smiled and rubbed my stomach. Jason bent down and kissed my stomach. ' My baby has awaken.' He whispered and kissed my stomach. He carried me to the shower and stripped as well. He turned on the water and the cold water that came relaxed my body. Jason washed my hair with his Axe shampoo and I massaged him and washed his hair as well.

  After forty five minutes or so we came out. We brushed our teeth and went to put on some clothes. Jason wore his Adidas sport shorts with a plain T. I decided to let my knee length hair flow freely. My hair has grown alot over the months. People keep telling me I'm beautiful with it. I worn one of my black bra and underwear set. I also decided on wearing one of Jason's Grey T Shirt .and a denim shorts. I went downstairs to see everyone engulfed in a conversation. My pack, Jason's  gang and Chad gangs. Elizabeth noticed me and came over to help me. My tummy has increased in size so now it was obvious.

  Every men started staring at me and Jason while smirking.

   Jason patted his lap for me to sit. And I did as directed.

  ' hey guys what's up.' I said and everyone turn to look at me.

  ' Hey baby sis you okay.' Tony said. He said I'm his baby sister. And I loved it. whenever were hanging out he always says it. I nodded in response.

  ' So will you help us.' Chad asked pleadingly in his eyes.

  ' Why me though I can't even kill a fly. I'm very innocent and can't do anything.' I said which caused them to stare at me wide eye shock.

  ' This is coming from a lady who almost killed ten man with her bear hands.' John said being serious.

  ' That's what you get for messing with my boyfriend. You lucky I never kicked your ass.' I said through gritted teeth he gulped.