Chapter Eleven- The Tease

#OneDirection all the way. :) :)

He placed me slowly on the bed as he continued to leave wet kisses against my skin. The more he stopped, I felt angry all over I wanted him to continue. As if reading my mind he kissed me slowly on the lips. He stopped and stared in my eyes as if looking for something.

' Your not ready to lose it.' He told me still hovered over me. He pecked my lips and got off.

' Suppose I was ready.' I told him softly. He looked at me with wide eyes.

' Then I would enjoy giving you pleasure, but if you do it now, its gonna mean you gave it by force. Since your not ready.' I looked at him with shock all because of his explanations he made. Wow he really has change for me. I couldn't help but smile. I can't believe it actually. He must really love me if he's willing to wait. He gave promise ring to prove he wont hurt me. So I wasn't worrying. I have the best boyfriend ever. I really love him.

But I was ready or at least I think I am. I got up and went to take to steaming shower. I used Jason Axe body wash and shampoo. When finished I wrapped myself in a towel and went back in Jason's room. Luckily he wasn't in there so I could change freely. I went and took out his V neck T shirt, it reached me by my thighs. I just did my hair in a messy bun. Suddenly his room door was opened and he walked in and saw and smirked.

' You look sexy in my clothes.' He told as he came closer with a smirk. Without thinking I walked back suddenly, as my back hit the wall. He was standing right infront of me. He hoist me so I wrapped my legs around his torso. I did so as he continued to stare at me. I wrapped my hands around his neck gently. Still in the same position.

'So what you wanna do now?' I asked staring in his deep chocolate brown eyes.

' Well I would love to make love to you right now.' He said in a serious tone.

' Me too, but apart of me is saying that I'm ready and the other part is saying no. I'm just confused. I want you and I don't want you.' I told him looking down at minimum space between us and he closed the gap and used his finger to lift my chin so that I could look at him.

' I want you soo bad.' he whispered in my ears as chills went down my spine. The effect this boy has on me.

I looked in his eyes looking for something and I actually found it. Trust.

'Jason' I called his name and held him tighter.

'Mhmmm'

' I w_' I was cut off by a knock at the door. Jason looked like a cartoon characters. He was angry. He started cursing some incoherent words as he let me down.

' Babe we will continue this.' He told me as he opened the door to see who was there. Tony was there with a worried expression on his face.

'What's wrong?' Jason asked in whisper so I wouldn't hear. But truth be told I still can due to the fact I'm a werewolf. I good hearings.

' We didn't get the money, it was a setup.' Tony whispered.

' I'll kill him, go get the gang ready.' He turned to me with a disappointing look.

' How much money did he owe?' I asked while smiling knowing he thought I couldn't his conversations.

' Were you eavesdropping on me.' He said.

' No but due to the fact I'm a wolf I can hear anything from anywhere and a good scent track.' I told him as I folded my arms infront me.

' Really'

'Yep and I can catch him for you if you want. But I have to go alone.'

' F*** no I'm not gonna let my girlfriend go out by herself and your not gonna help its too dangerous.' He said in a harsher tone which probably scared me shitless as he pecked my lips.

' Oneika I love you but I don't want you to get hurt, I wouldn't live if you did.' Awww he really cared about me. So instead of prolonging the conversation. I just agreed with him and he left not before kissing me though.

So I went to bed and sleep took over my entire body. I really want him.

Hey guys tell me what you think about the book so far. I would really appreciate your thoughts about it. Love you guys xoxoxo