Chapter Nine- Telling them

Hope you guys enjoy this part love you xoxoxo

    After our date Jason decided that he wanted to tell his family about us. To say I was not nervous that would be me lying. When we packed up the stuff after the picnic,and  we made our way to the house. During the car ride, Jason and I would tell one another about funny memories of childhood. When he was young his cousin gave him him dog poo telling him it was chocolate and he ate it and had diarrhea for a whole month. I laughed my ass off. When we got their Jason realizes that I was nervous.

  ' Oneika don't be nervous they love you already.' He tried to comfort me.

  ' I'm still nervous I  broke it off with the douche five months ago and now I'm his brother's girlfriend. But I really really love his brother and he loves me too. And you make me happy.' I told him.

  He kissed full on the lips once more. And leaned his forehead against mine.

  ' Nothings gonna happen and I love you too'

  ' Okay'

  I got out of the car and he intertwined our fingers as we walked up the front door of the mansion. When we got inside everyone was in the dining having dinner. Jason walked cleared his throat and everyone looked at us. Steve immediately started staring at me. But I did not look at him. Mia and Lisa jumped up and running towards in a childish manner and started to squeeze me in a hug.

  ' Oneika we've missed you.' They said.

  ' You guys saw me yesterday.' I said in between laugh. His mother came and started squeezing me tighter.

  ' Caaaa...nnntt breee...aaa..the.' I tried to force out.

  ' Guys your killing my girlfriend.' Jason said while grinning. Everyone looked at me with happy expressions on their faces. Steve looked like a cartoon character bursting with anger.

  ' Dad pay up' Mr McLean took out three twenty dollar and gave it to his wife and his daughters. I was shock indeed. 

  ' Wait you guys bet on us.' I asked.

 ' Yep the entire world knew he had loved you, you were too oblivious though.' Lisa said while finish eating.

  ' I knew I could count on you guys.' Chuck said.

  Steve got up and stormed out of the house slamming the front door shut.

  ' What crawled up in his ass.' Jason said clearly feeling happy. I nudged him to keep quiet which he pecked my lips and went to his room to pick up something.

  ' Oneika he really misses you but he messed up and now my other son found true love. What Steve did was wrong. But I'm glad you made the right choice. And that Jason has fight to actually win you. He's been baffling his self ever since he saw you.' His mother explained to me. I was glad that they accepted me as Jason's girlfriend. But also concerned about Steve its not like he likes me or anything. He would not have done what he did after I told him I was not ready to break my virginity. If he did he would have wait on the right time. Instead of screwing his bitchy secretaries.

  * Steve POV*

  I can't believe she's with Jason. I knew Jason had loved her not like. The way he stares at her. And  he has been more friendly with everyone ever since she came in the picture. I really love her. But come on I was horny and Cindy and Nicole were available I had to get laid. I knew that now was a big stupid mistake. I lost the girl I loved to my brother and she clearly don't want to see me or talk to me. She has been ignoring me. I want her back and I'm gonna get her back. She's mine and will be once more.

  *Oneika POV*

  After our announcement about me being Jason's girlfriend we decided on going back to the gang house. When we got their everyone was in the middle of a video game. When they saw Jason they stopped even my pack was their. They were all happy and I was glad to see them and the gang getting along. Harry and Elizabeth were cuddled up watching them.

  When Elizabeth saw me she kissed Harry and rush towards me pulling upstairs I pecked Jason on the lips and we were in a room I assumed was her's.

  *Jason POV*

   ' So you finally asked her? ' Marked asked and I nodded with a genuine smile telling them yes.

  ' Wont they find out about her'. Tony said after. I tightened my muscle. Harry noticed and told me to calm.

  ' Calm down mate they wont hurt her. She can protect herself and you would be asking for a death wish if they messes with us and her.' Niall continued. Zayn and Liam also agreed to what was being said.

  ' Dude don't you remember what she did to the ' Snakes''.' Tony continued while laughing.

  ' I think they should be worrying if she found out about them.' Louis mentioned which all agreed to that and started laughing.

  * Oneika POV*

  ' And he asked me to be his girlfriend.' I told Elizabeth who wouldn't give up on me telling her about Jason asking me to be his girlfriend.

  ' So what about Mike no Tom no Jack.'

  'Steve' I helped her after laughing at her attempts to try and remember his name.

  ' Well after I told them he stormed out of the house.' I told her.

  ' Enough about me what about you and Harry'. I asked while smiling.

  ' He is amazing he's the best boyfriend. We love each other so much and he's sweet and understanding and very trustworthy.' I was glad that Harry found someone who loved him for him ad not for what he has. 

  ' I'm soo happy for you guys. Don't forget I'm one of the bridesmaid okay.' She smiled and hugged me back.

  ' Thanks Oneika'

  ' Actually thanks for making Harry happy. I'm glad he found you.'

  She nodded knowing what I meant. Harry has been through alot, his parents died when young and girls always used him for his money. I'm glad he found love and that its Elizabeth.

  Thank you guys for reading. I really appreciate it. Since I'm Jamaican I was planning on using some creole or pat wah in the book comment and tell me what you think please. Love you xoxoxo