Chapter Twenty Six- Helping

Hey guys hope you like this chapter. Honestly while typing it Im just coming in with ideas. I really hope you love it. :) :) :) :) :).

  Oneika POV

  My wolf was telling me something was up. I started smelling gunshot smoke. It was somewhere in the living room. I got their and spotted splashing of blood on the wall it belong to Jason. I could smell him.

  I'm gonna kill someone. I quickly turned around and found someone staring at me.

   I was gonna transform and I tried my best to fight the urge. 

  ' Who the fuck are you?' I asked as I stepped closer to him opening and closing my fist. He looked scared. My eyes were constantly changing colors due to the fact that I was angry. He looked scared.

  . I sped ran to him and held him by his throat as I held him against the wall as I squeezed it tighter.

  ' J....o.hn'. He answered.

  ' What are you doing here and wheres my boyfriend.' I asked getting angrier with him.

  'Chadkidnappedhimwhonisalsohisrivalenemyicantakeyoutherifyouwantpleasedontkillme.' He replied quickly. Before I knew it I ran upstairs and changed in my blue skinny jeans, my grey V neck T Shirt and my black boots. I grabbed Jason's gun and put it in my waist. I did my hair in a messy bun and ran back downstairs to meet up with John.

  ' Look I swear if you don't take  me to Chad I will kill you.' I said calmly as if it was nothing. He gulped and nodded his head quickly. I thought his head was gonna drop off to how fast he did it. He went out and got on his bike. Lead the way I told him. He looked at me weird but then I growled at him. He understood what I meant and started the bike. He drove off and I had speed run after him.

An Hour Later

 We came to stop at an old abandon were house. When I turned around Jake was wide hide shock and staring at me.

  ' Whh..at a.r..e yy.o..u' He asked as he stuttered.

  ' A wolf.' I told him and he literally fainted.

  I guess I'm on my own

 I opened the door and stepped in and I was attacked immediately. I turned around and kneed him where the sun doesn't normally shine and flung wild fists to his face. It got to a point where I think I broke his nose and he was unconscious. I moved past him and made my way up the steps that lead to another room. The closer I got to a room. Jason smell got closer. I knew he was in the room.

  Without thinking I kicked the door open and went inside.

  'What the_' I held on the persons throat tightly and held him against the wall.

 ' One wheres my boyfriend and two who the fuck are you. You better tell me or I swear I will kill you and your family without mercy.' I told him through gritted teeth. He weakly pointed infront him. I turned around and saw Jason staring at me. He smiled as if he knew I was coming. I punched the guys face and flung him to the other side of the room and ran to Jason.

  ' You okay' I asked as I relaxed while trying to free him.  He nodded.

  ' You' 

  ' Nope this morning when I woke up your hands was not around my waist so I guess that triggered off my anger. And you know how I am when Im angry..' Its true he knows it. He always make me smile every morning.

    What got me angry is that his right leg had a gunshot wound. Now I was furious. I transformed and turned around facing the guy. He looked scared. I jumped on him ready to kill. But before I could eat his neck out. Before I could kill him. Jason hand rubbed my back which helped me to relax. The guy jumped and went the other side. Jason came infront me and told he wasn't bad. I transformed and looked at Jason's right  leg. I placed my hands over it and closed my eyes to heal it. When I opened it. It was gone Jason smiled and pecked my lips. Before I even knew it rest of Jason's gang came running in with guns. When they saw me they stopped in their tract.

  ' I guess Oneika already deal with him already.' Tony whispered, which caused everyone to laugh. I ignored them and went over to the guy. He flinched but I was calmer this time.

  ' Who are you?' I asked quietly.

  ' Ch..ad Chad' I smiled.

' Im Oneika and the next time you kidnap my baby's father Im gonna kill you slowly and painfully okay.' I told him. He looked wide eyed shock. I got up and turned around to see everyone including my pack staring at me.

  ' You said that like its a good thing.' Harry said which caused Jason to laugh.

    You guys deal with him. Im g_' I was cut off by Chad.

  ' I never thought I would see the day when Chad was scared of someone.' Elizabeth murmured.

  ' Oneika I need your help.' Chad asked limping on his leg trying to move. I went closer and placed my hands on both legs and closed my eyes. When I opened them, his legs were heal. Now he looked shock.

  ' Why' I asked.

  ' I want to take revenge on Nathan Lewis. He murdered my best friend. I want revenge.' He said I could see the sadness in his eyes.

  ' Meet me at the cabins. Guys you come with us. I said and left them. When I had reached outside I had blacked out. But Jay caught me. So I knew I was in safe hands.

Hope you enjoy this chapter. I really worked hard. Please leave comments and tell me what you think about my story so far. Love you guys xoxoxo