Chapter Twenty Eight- He got Angry

There's no couple that's perfect. :) :) :)

  As I watched them watched the news. I was nervous to know what Jason would think of me.

  Last night a body was found in bushes nearby a river. Police have reported it to be The Second most Feared Gang Leader Nathan Lewis. Police said when they found his his body his head was missing. They said it looked like he was attacked by a giant ferocious animal. Nathan Lewis has been a wanted man for years due multiple killings in the Chicago area. Police are asking if you have any information on this death Please report it by callings us  at the nearest police station.

  The television was turned off and everyone turned to look at me. 

  ' Uhmmm guys I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier.' I whispered yelled to them.

  ' WHAT THE FUCK ONEIKA YOU COULD HAVE HURT THE. BABY. WHY WONT YOU FUCKING USE YOUR DAMN HEAD WOMEN. YOUR SO FUCKING SELFISH. I CANT BELIEVE I EVER LOVED A SELFISH PERSON.' He yelled at me. Everyone was staring at him. I too was shocked.  I didn't even did Liam did after I told him what had happened he said he could take it under control. Because I didn't want to hurt our baby.

  'Is that what you think of me Jay.' I said as tears covered my eyes. He looked shaken back and just ran out the door. Not even trying to apologize. He felt no remorse. I went in our room and packed all my stuffs in the suitcase. I can't believe that was how he think of me. This is not the first time. I was done I was gonna raise our baby on our own. Yes this selfish lady was gonna raise her baby on her own. I went in the shower and decided to use my coconut scented body wash. I cant believe I was gonna do this. I think this might be good for both of us.I was just gonna run away from everyone and everything. No one needed me. No one cared. I came out and decided to brush through my hair and let it flow freely. I wore my white short sleeve dress and my sweater to keep me warm. I wore my ballet flat. I packed my purse and suitcase in my suitcase and went downstairs. When they saw me everyone came trying to stop me from leaving.

  'Oneika don't leave he didn't mean it.' They tried to persuade me. But It was weak. I just left them. I no longer wanted to see them. I just wanted to move on with my life. I walked until I reached a bus stop. A taxi came by and I took it. Take me to 1890 Lucas Drive Please. he nodded and drove off. 

  I paid the man and got out. 

  ' You need me to wait ma am.' I smiled and said ' Yes'

  ' Just gimme a minute and he nodded. I went in and got my passport and my travelling ticket. I bought it for me and Jay last I wanted us to go spend some vacation when our baby was born. But I guess I'm gonna go on my own. I grabbed everything and locked my door bring the keys with me.

 I went in the taxi and we headed to the airport. I went through the procedures and now I was seated on the plane. The taxi man decided to wait for me until the plane left. He was really nice. I gave him a check so he could enjoy life and be happy. He was happy and I was happy I made someone happy.

 I guess I'm not that selfish after all.