9

Shawn

"I'm alright, I told you." I took the disinfectant from Bree's hands, and applied it to my wounds.

"Thank you, especially for killing that bitch back there." She tells me, and I half-smile. "You've told me that like five times, already."

-Few Hours Ago-

I've seen where they've taken Bree, yet I can't leave...

I'm in a fricking storage closet a couple feet away from her room. With a couple guards talking... With weapons. Guarding her room from the outside... With weapons...

I've been in here for a day now. Observing, of course. Nearly blew my cover a few times but they know a closet doesn't sneeze.

"I don't know what Finn is planning on doing with that girl... But she better figure out fast, or else Bryan is gonna murder both of their asses."

"Can't be talking like that unless you actually want Finn to come out and tie you up just like the other one."

'She's still there... Good.'

I hear footsteps fading away, and cock an eyebrow.

"Will! Where ya' goin'?"

"Off to take a nap! I'm tired of this shit!"

The guy huffs, and I look through the vents of the door. I see two men left, looking around the room.

"Where's Finn? She in there?"

"I don't know! She just told us to stand guard while she went and talked to Randall!"

My hand went to my knife, and I gripped it's handle. I inhale softly through my nose, preparing myself for the attack.

The man stands at an approachable range, and I bust out, grabbing him and holding the knife to his neck, catching the other man's attention.

"Gun to the floor." I tell him firmly, and he stands there. He complies, slowly putting it down. "Kick it over."

The man kicks it over, and I quickly pick it up, holding the knife tighter to the man's neck.

Holding the rifle with my finger on the trigger, I slit the man's throat and shoot the man in front of me a few times.

'God bless silencers...'

I sling the rifle over my shoulder, and knock down Bree's door.

Her head darts up, eyes widening.

I quickly go over, cutting her ropes. She takes off the tape from her mouth, and bear hugs me.

"Thank you, so much, Shawn!" She whispers in my ear, and I smile. "I wouldn't just leave you here. We're family." I respond.

Something in the room creaks and I quickly let go, rifle aimed up high to the doorway.

A woman stands there, hand on her hip, and a pistol in her other hand.

"Awe, look, Prince Charming came to your rescue." She says sarcastically, and I grip the gun tighter, finger still on the trigger.

"Shut up. Get out of the way before we put you down." Bree says, and the woman scoffs.

I pull the trigger, and she's down; as I did, I closed my eyes, contemplating on what I had done.

'You had to do it... You guys were wasting time and too many scenarios popped into mind.'

I open my eyes, taking a deep breath.

"Shawn!" Bree whispers harshly, and I put the gun down, turning around.