1

Grayson

The head of Havana, Agustin, has Ethan, Taylor and I being treated like his personal slaves.

He's been sending us on "important duties." I KNOW. Getting a shovel and getting salt...

But with a powerful, abusive leader, you wanna keep yourself inside a safe haven.

Or in this case, Havana.

"Hey Ethan, come over here for a sec." I say, looking at a piece of paper I found.

Lately, we've been clearing some of the stuff in the bedrooms.

'Yes, we're a bit nosy...'

"What?" He asked me, and I gave him the paper.

"Some letter to Agustin's son. I think it's his girlfriend, or something." I tell him, searching through the rest of the trunk.

"How would he not clear all this shit out before we got here?" Ethan said, folding the letter back up, putting it back in the trunk. "It's not for us, we don't need to see it. Unless you want to get us killed for snooping." He added, pulling the trunk away from me.

He closed it, putting it back in the hole of the closet.

"C'mon, Agustin probably needs us." Ethan laughs, and I roll my eyes.

As we leave Agustin's son, Adam, stops us.

"Hey, Dolan's." Adam smiles, making us jump a bit. "Hey Adam, what'cha need?" I ask him, pushing away my nervousness.

"Doing another search party, I'm not asking you to join. You're always going to... C'mon." He pulls us both out the house, and to the people gathered by the weaponry.

"C'mon, Dolan's, grab a gun and get in the car. We gotta go." Riley tells us, pushing us into another house, AKA, the weaponry.

I grab a pistol, and Ethan grabs a rifle. Taylor grabs a shotgun, as well as a pistol. Yet we, (Ethan & I), pick a pocket knife, leaving to the car.

"Where are we gonna start?" Sam asks, looking in the rear view mirror, at us.

"A couple blocks away from Nash's place. Check the houses on the other block as well, maybe?" We told them, and Sam drove in the direction.

-

"Look, Taylor, Ethan, Gray, does this look familiar?" Zion asks us, picking a toy.

"A horse..." Ethan smiles, taking the toy horse from Zion's hands.

"We're getting close! This is Skylynn's toy!" Ethan smiles and I cheer.

"They must be somewhere nearby." Taylor tells them, and we take the doll with us as we continue our search, through different houses.

-

Agustin

I lock up the chest, stuffing it under my bed.

I fix the covers, shielding the chest from sight.

I leave my room, locking it behind me.