Chapter 23

I felt butterflies and smiled as i finally saw Bria and her dad together. "So whats the surprise?", i asked.

Quincy put Bria down and told her to go play."Its a surprise." He grabbed my hand and kissed it. "I got some people coming to help you get ready."

I kissed Quincy and layed my head on his shoulder. "Im so glad your back.", I said.

"I never left.", He said then kiss me on the forehead. "Well ill see you later." He stood up.

"Where you going?", i asked.

"Im going to get ready. I'll pick you up tonight.", he said then he kissed me and walked out.

Tamara ran into the room, "WHAT HAPPENED?"

"He said he has a surprise planned for tonight.", i said.

"Ohhh good. I saw him leave so i thought yall had a argument or something.", she said.

"He said he a special night planned for the two of us and he has some people coming to help me get ready." I said.

The door bell rung and Tamara ran to the front door, "Well that must be them."

I walked into the living room and saw a bunch of people setting up things. "Ohhhh you must be Lelani?", a lady with a Italian accent asked then put her hands on my cheeks.

"Thats me.", i said, feeling slightly uncomfortable.

"Sit down, sit down.", she said and pushed me on a chair.She ran her fingers through my hair and threw it in different directions all over my head."A good flat iron."

"I think ill take the girls to Chuck E. Cheese tonight.", Tamara said.

"Ohh Bria would love that. But please keep an eye out, i cant let her get taken again.", i said.

"Its ok. You just worry about you and Quincy tonight. I have everything else under control.", she said.

The hair dresser grabbed my hair and roughly flat iron it. "OUCH!", I yelled.

"You need a perm.", she said.

"I dont want a perm. Thank you.", i said.

Tamara walked off, laughing and i sat in the chair and pouted. "No slouching.", the lady said and continued on my hair.

After two hours of pure hell my hair was finally complete, it had long flowing ringlets. The make-up artist did my make up and i put on my dress. The dress was all pearly white, strapless, went down to my knees, and at the top it had diamonds and pearls. I put on my silver pumps and stood in the mirror and looked at how gorgeous i was.

"You look amazing.", Tamara said.

"Im nervous.", i said.

"Dont be. Your acting like this is yalls first date or something.", she said.

"Now im really nervous. The last date i remember was the one where Gia attacked me on the boat.", i said.

"Dont forget the date when he proposed. ", she added.

"That was one good night.", i said.

The doorbell rang and Tamara pulled me out of the mirror. "Your car is here."

"Oh god.", i said, feeling a rush of nervousness run through me.

"You look beautiful. Dont be nervous.", she said then she opened the door. I got on the elevator and watched her disappear as the elevator doors closed. As the elevator went down i primped myself and tried to calm down. The elevator doors opened and i walked through the lobby like a supermodel.

"Your ride awaits.", the doorman said as he opened the door for me.

There awaiting was a white ultra-stretch Chrysler limo. Quincy was standing there holding the door open for me. "Damn.", Quincy said.

"Whats wrong?", i asked about to have panic attack.

"Nothing. You look-beautiful. ", he said then grabbed my hand and helped me inside the limo. He got in and we left.

"Where are we going?", i asked.

"Just wait. You will see.", he said and winked his eye.

"Im scared.", i said.

"Dont be, you with me.", he said then he grabbed my hand and held it tight.

The limo slowed down and the driver got out and opened the door. "We here already?", i asked.

"Just chill and follow me.", he said then he pulled me out of the limo.

"Its so dark.", i said.

"I know where im going.", he said.

"Ok. Now im really scared.", i said feeling a chill run down my body.

He grabbed my hand and we ended up on a trail of candles. We followed them all the way to dock that had a huge yacht that had Lani and Quin on the side. "Awww its beautiful.", i said.

"Come on.", he said then he pulled my hand and walked towards the boat. "Ladies first." He held his hand out and i went up to the top balcony where there was a table for two. I covered my face and starting because i realized he was recreating our first date.