Chap 8

_____________________________

The next day......

I layed all day because I was too stressed. Thoughts ran through my mind about just giving up but other thoughts were telling me not to because the journey has only just begun.

"Are you going to get up?", Don said while standing in the doorway.

"Nope I have nothing to get out of bed for.", I said.

"Yes you do", he said then he came and sat next to me on the bed.

"Why?", I asked.

"Because your daughter. Remember you planned a meeting for the whole gang to get her back.", he said.

"I dont want to go", I said.

"You have this whole day planned you cant just lay in bed because today is kind of important.", he said.

"Im just tired", I said.

"Come on", he said, giving me a puppy dog face.

"Fine just give me a couple hours.", I said.

"No you have to get up now or your going to be late.", he said.

"Ugh fuck", I said, "Get out I cant get out of the bed with you in here", I said.

"Why not?", he asked.

"Because im naked", I said.

Don walked out of the room and I went back to my lazyness. I really wasant naked I just said it so he could leave.

"Getttt uuuupp", Tamara said while holding coffee in my face.

"You know what everybody wants me to get up so I will.", I said then I got and ran into the bathroom.

"Hurry we are now a half hour late.", she said.

I washed my face and brushed my teeth then got dressed. "You happy now?", I asked.

"Very now lets go.", she said. We jumped in the car.

"Where are we going?", I asked.

"First you are going to visit Quincy then you are going to have the meeting with the gang and after you will have lunch with me.", she said.

"Did you make that last one up yourself?", I asked.

"I did, you seem like you could use some company.", she said.

"Im fine", I said.

"No your not. Look at you. Your eyes are red from crying, your bruised up because you got jumped by the guy who kidnapped your kid and your boyfriend is in coma.", she said.

"You make it sound bad.", I said.

"That is bad. Your so stressed, you dont even care anymore.", she said.

"Can you stop talking?", I asked, "Im getting a headache."

"Fine", she said.

**

We finally had arrived at Dr.Kristinas house. She came straight to the door and greeted us. "I have good news.", she said.

"What?", I asked.

"Somebodys legs are moving.", she said.

"You kidding. I want to see him.", I said. I ran downstairs to the room where Quincy was. "Hey baby.", I said then waited for a response.

"Oh I forgot to tell you he still hasant woke up....yet.", said Dr. Kristina.

"How soon do you think he will start getting back to himself?", Tamara asked.