Chap 11

I decided im going to use some of yall in this book too so look out for your character!!!!! Btw I didnt use anybody in this chapter...

__________________________

I stood up got all the dirt and grass off of me. I felt a huge breeze and remembered that I was still wearing a hospital gown. I looked around and saw a gas station right next to the hospital. I started walking toward the hospital and a lady in a car drove really slow by me and was staring pretty hard. "What the fuck you looking at?", I asked her then gave her the bird.

The lady rolled her eyes and drove out of the parking lot. I ran accross the parking lot holding the back of my gown closed. When I made it to gas station, I went to the pay phone and dialed Dons number. The phone kept ringing so I hung up and dialed his number again. This time it went straight to voicemail. Thoughts ran through my mind about him making it out of the fire or not, then I thought about Tamara. I dialed Tamaras number and she answered on the first ring.

"Tamara, its Lelani I need you", I said.

"Whats wrong?", she asked.

"I need you to come pick me up.", I said.

"Ok where are you?", she asked.

"Im at a gas station next to Trinity hospital.", I said.

"Ok ill be there in five minutes.", she said.

"Hurry", I said then hung up. I turned around and saw a old man staring me up and down. "What the fuck you looking at granpa?", I asked.

The old man got in his car and drove off really fast. I stood at the pay phone and for what felt like a hour.

"How much do you charge for a blow job?", I heard a deep voice say.

I turned around and a old man was standing behind me. "Excuse me?", I asked.

"Are you a prostitute?", he asked.

"Hell no", I said, "Im rich"

"Whatever bitch.", he said and started walking away on his cane.

"What did you just call me?", I asked then I ran and kicked his cane from under and watched him fall.

"You ungrateful bitch", he said, "HELP IM BEING HARRASSED",

I saw that people were staring at me so I ran into the bathroom and locked the door. I looked in the mirror and saw that I looked a hot mess. "Tamara hurry up", I said to myself.

"Hello is anybody in there?", a girl asked.

"Yes", I said.

"Lelani?", she asked. I opened the door and saw Tamara standing there. "Bitch what took your yellow ass so long?", I asked.

"Ill tell you in the car come on", she said. I followed Tamara to the car and we got in.

"Well?", I asked.

"Well what?", she asked.

"What the hell took you so long?", I asked.

"I had to go check on a couple of things.", she said.

"Like what?", I asked.

"Nothing business..its personal", she said with a fake grin.

"Your weird", I said, "We need to get to business"

"Whats planned?", she asked.

"First you need to take me home to change and rest up. Second call Don and tell him to set another meeting. Third where is Quincy?", I said.

"Thats what I need to talk to you about", she said.

"What?", I asked.

"Hes dead", she said.

Those words shot through the middle of my forehead like a bullet. My breathing slowed and I started feeling dizzy, "Quincys dead?", I asked.

"No hes missing...Don is the one whos dead.", she said.

"They didnt make it out of the fire?", I asked.

"Don did but he was burned too badly...they never found Quincy.", she said.

"He could still be dead", I said.

"Calm down there is still a chance.", she said.

"What percent?", I asked.

"Im not sure", she said.

"Please get me home before I die.", I said.

***

When we pulled in to my house I noticed it seemed lonely and boring. "Wheres my security?", I asked.

"They quit", she said.

"Are you fucking serious...why?", I asked.

"They were afraid they may get killed for you.", she said.

"They were suppose to protect me", I said, "What if Kyree is in the house waiting to kill me?"

"Stop thinking that way", she said.

"When youve been through the things I been through in the 2 years you would be the same way.", I said.

"Come on girl.", she said. We got out of the car and walked inside the house. "See theres nobody here."

"Shhh what is that?", I asked.

"What is what?", she asked.

"You hear that?", I asked, "Theres a beeping noise."

"If probably a alarm or something.", she said.

"It sounds like a heart rate machine.", I said. I ran into the kitchen, grabbed a knife, and followed the beeping noise upstairs.

"What are you doing?", she asked, following me.

"Trying to find out what that noise was.", I said, "We're getting closer." I slide against the wall and held the knife up. I walked down the hallway and saw a light shining from one of the rooms. "Why is that,light on?", I asked.

"I have no idea I havent been here", she said in a whisper.

"The noise is coming from that room", I said.

"I think this is a bad idea", she said.

"Stop being a pussy.", I said. We got to the edge of the door and just stood there, "Tamara take a peak."

"Hell no", she said.

"Fine im going", I said then I jumped in the door and in shock I immediatly dropped my knife.

_________________________________