Chapter Four

I called security to make sure that Kyree actually left. I was surprised he didn't hit me for yelling at him because usually he would slap me or something. Even though he did bad things to me and was Quincy's best friend I still like him, but I will still always love Quincy.

I decided to chill for awhile and clear my mind which could only be done by shopping. "You want to go shopping baby?", I asked Bria.

Bria looked at me smiled I knew she understood me. I mean she is her mothers daughter. I got dressed and made sure Bria was looking good. I figured I would dress us up alike. We both wore skinny jeans and pink ruffle tops with silver sandals.

I called for security to go over our safety plan. "Hey boss what can I do for you?", one of the security asked.

"Make sure that there are security cars driving around us and a couple security guards walking around with us as we shop.", I told him.

"Um okay", he said.

"I'm just trying to make sure me and my daughter are safe", I said, "And make sure Kyree doesn't come back here."

"Yes ma'am", he said.

"Is the car out front?", I asked.

"Yes and the security are all in place we even have one riding in the car with you.", he said.

"Thank you", I said. I got Bria and walked to the car.

--

We when arrived at the mall we headed to the Gucci store. I headed straight towards purses and found a black leather one. "You like?", I asked Bria.

"Food", Bria said.

"Ok we will get food after I buy this", I told her.

I walked up to the cash register and out the corner of my eye I saw Nia walking by. "Hey Nia", I said chasing after her.

"What do you want?", she asked with an attitude. She looked like she had really been going through the struggle. Her hair was nappy, her skin and broke out, her clothes had holes and dirt stains on them.

"How you been I haven't seen you in years?", I asked.

"Why do care?", she crossed her arms.

"I thought we were friends", I said, "Whats your problem?"

"We stop being friends the day you took my man", she said.

"Took your man?", I asked in confusion.

"That's right you took Quincy from me", she said.

"What the hell?", I asked, "You didn't even know Quincy before the party you only had heard of him."

"You knew I liked him but you still went upstairs with him anyway.", she said.

"Look he came after me", I said.

"But no one told you to go", she said, "Look I have to go, cute daughter by the way."

"Can I at least get your number?", I asked.

"No bye", she said and walked away.

"Hater!", Bria said.

"I know baby", I said in laughter.

__________________

I'm going to try to make longer chapters! But vote, comment, fan!