Chapter Two

After Bria actually went to sleep I decided to go for a run to take my mind off some things.

"Afternoon", one of the guards said as he opened the gate for me.

"Afternoon to you too", I replied.

Each day I would switch between turning left or right so today I decided to turn right. I started off with a power walk when I got this weird feeling. I looked around and saw no one around, but yet I felt like someone was watching me.

I begin jogging till I got around to a more live area. I heard a car behind me so I slowed down take a breath. I looked at the car and realized that it wouldn't pass, even though I was on the sidewalk. I sped up and the car did too so I stopped and stared at it.

"What do you want?", I asked.

The car pulled up next to me and the window rolled down."Get in", a man said.

"I don't know you", I said.

"Get your ass in this car", he demanded.

I got in the car and the doors locked. "So who are you?", I asked.

"I'm Don, one of Quincy's homeboys", he said.

"So what you want?", I asked.

"The gang needs your help", he said.

"With what?", I asked.

"We need you to continue where Quincy left off. We tried to do it ourselves, but cant nobody do it like him.", he said.

"You want me to sell drugs?", I asked, confused. I don't know who the hell he thought I was, but I sure wasn't a dealer. Quincy had never took me around his business.

"Not exactly we just want you to bring it in, distribute it to us, then we will sell it and bring you the money.", he said.

"I wouldn't know how to do that", I said, "Can you let me out?"

"Just think about it", he said then he handed me a card with his name and number on it.

I got out of the car and watched Don drive off. "This nigga want me to sell drugs", I said to myself. On the run back home I, thoughts ran through my mind. I wanted to do this for Quincy, but I didn't want to get caught up and have to go through the same crazy shit all over again. Then I realized I really needed time to think.

______________________

DON'T ASK ME IF QUINCY IS COMING BACK. ITS GETTING ANNOYING. FINISH READING THE BOOK AND YOU WILL FIND OUT.