14

I tentatively stepped into the dorm with Donghyuk right behind me. The silence blanketed us in a comforting atmosphere as we shuffled into the room, trying to settle in. I plopped down into my bed, awkwardly watching Donghyuk set up his sleeping area on the floor near my bed.

"You're not going to use the other bed?" I asked, my voice slicing through the silence.

He cocked his head to the side, glancing up at me from the floor. "Wouldn't it be weird to sleep in a taken woman's bed?" I laughed at his cuteness and offered my bed, but he declined politely. "Plus the beds are too far away. I can protect you better if I'm right here." He patted the space next to him and shook his head up and down at the same time.

I blushed, briefly settling my gaze on the floor instead of him. I heard him move abruptly and looked up to see him no longer on the floor, taking off his shirt in one swift move with his back to me. I gawked and squeaked, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?" I instinctively covered my face with my hands.

I splayed my fingers out so my eyes could peek through at him. He looked over his shoulder at me, smirking evilly. "Changing into my pajamas, silly. You should probably do the same."

"Oh my gosh, Donghyuk, you sleep shirtless?!?" I buried my face further into my hands. How am I supposed to sleep nowwww T~T. I felt him move closer to me and peeked out of my hands again to see his stomach right in front of my face. Hanbin was somewhat right: his subtle abs peeking from his tummy were very attractive and oddly cute. Suddenly, his stomach was replaced by his cute, sly expression when he bent down, leaving his face inches away from mine.

His lips curled into a smirk as he said, "no, I don't. But from the looks of it, you'd want me to." He winked at me before slipping on a plain T-shirt. 

"DONGHYUK!!" I jumped up and playfully hit him on the chest as he laughed uncontrollably [A/N: Donghyuk's cute laugh, anyone?]. After our little banter, I sighed and ordered, "turn around."

He tilted his head, confused why I would ask such a thing. "Why?"

"I have to changeeeee." I said in a mocking tone to tease him. He still looked at me with a confused look but turned around anyway. I quickly slipped into my pajamas, paranoid he would turn around and look. "Okay done!" I threw my arms up into the air, feeling victorious.

"Hmm... I think I might've peeked." He casually whistled, pretending it wasn't a big deal while settling into his little makeshift bed. "Were you wearing cow undergarments, too?"

"DONGHYUKKKKKKK!" I yelled and dragged out his name, flustered at what he could've seen, even though I don't own any cow themed undies or bras. "Did you really?"

He laughed and shook his head. "No, but you could've changed in the bathroom, smartie."

I sat on my bed with a poker face, realizing he was totally right. "Oh. Forget that happened, then," I nervously laughed. I awkwardly slipped into bed, laying near the edge to face him.

He was facing me, but his eyes were slowly drooping closed. He looked like an angel with his peaceful expression. I stared at him a bit longer in admiration before I unplugged the lanterns, leaving the room in complete darkness. I laid in bed, not realizing how tired I was and slipped into a deep slumber.

This time, I was outside of the burning car. I glanced around, afraid to see my "parents" again. They weren't in sight, and I peered into the driver's and passenger's seats to be sure. The seats were empty except for the flames dancing on top of them.

I surveyed my surroundings. There was only a narrow road in running in both directions, surrounded by clusters of looming trees that cast shadows everywhere. I decided to follow the path the car was was originally going down.