11

[A/N: Sorry for slowness! Trying to adapt back to school life like a failure XD Anyways, I'm new to Wattpad so I tried to keep my chapters short but I didn't realize how short they were >.< If you prefer longer chapters let me know so I can do that!]

With all my classes over, I breathed a sigh of relief as I slumped into my bed back at the dorm. Even though it was still bright outside, my eyelids felt heavy, but I didn't care because it was Friday. TGIF [A/N: Thank God it's Friday]. I slipped into a deep slumber while my brain began the magic of dreaming.

I was in the car with flames burning around me. It was exactly like the night of the accident. I tried to scream for help, but my lungs were so full of smoke the only sounds that came out were coarse whispers. Defeated, I lazily moved my eyes upwards to find my lifeless parents laying in their seats. Everything from the night of the accident was replaying.

I reached towards my mom's hand to grab the familiar white rose necklace. As I grasped onto the cold chain and was about to pull away, my mom's hand abruptly closed into a fist, making me gasp in surprise. I stared at the closed fist, which was preventing me from moving away, and steadily shifted my gaze towards my mom's face.

Or what should've been her face. Instead of my mom's face, a diabolical looking face sneered back at me, creepily smiling at me with eyes completely coated in the darkest black ever.

I started to panic and scream, fear rising all throughout my body. I tried to pull away, refusing to look into the abyss-like eyes. I stopped struggling once I caught movement in the corner of my eye. It was bringing the other hand up to its mouth, pressing a finger against its lips, telling me to be quiet.

I gawked at the thing, appalled it would expect me not to freak out.

"The more you struggle, the more you will sink." It hissed at me. Its cold voice ran through my body, leaving me numb. "Don't meddle with where you don't belong," it warned, still smiling at me with jagged teeth. "It will be the death of you."

Before I could question the demonic but strangely philosophical creature, it opened its hand, releasing me. In its palm lay a mountain of black dust instead of the pure white charm I expected.

I looked back up at the creature, wondering what the heck was going on but instead faced an empty seat. I looked over at the driver's seat to find it unoccupied, too. The flames that engulfed the car were now withering away.

Not feeling as weak anymore, I reached for the car handle and pushed against the door, ready to be liberated from this nightmare. I wasn't greeted with fresh air but with both of my very much alive parents pushing against the door, trapping me in.

The flames resumed with more force, and I tried to push against the door with my legs. I looked outside the window and saw them still pushing against the doors, eyes glazed over with the same dark black as the creature's.

They smiled at me simultaneously as I felt every ounce of will drain out of my body.

I awoke in a cold sweat, gasping for air as I clutched the necklace that was indeed still around my neck. I peered out of the window and noted the setting sun. Feeling groggy from the nightmare and nap, I scanned my empty dorm room, wondering why Sira didn't wake me up when I noticed a card with my name on it sitting on the dresser. 

Walking with mini stretches embedded in my walk, I picked up the card to find Sira's curly handwriting in pink ink inside.

Hey, Y/N! You looked so peaceful, and I didn't wanna wake you! If you're up, come to Yoyo's dorm! I'm gonna be there with the boys. Friday night is our Traditional Chill Out night!

P.S. We have fooooooood

P.P.S. Donghyuk called you Sleeping Beauty. Awwwwwh ;)

~Sira

I smiled at the note and prepared for my mini journey to Yoyo's dorm.