3

It was already almost lunch and I still haven't even seen my new room here at Nitewood Academy. I gazed out of the window, thinking about the many possible ways my dorm would look like.

"Guys, can she eat with us? She's kind of new, and I think she'd really appreciate it." I heard Donghyuk's voice across the room and turned to look at him. He was surrounded by six boys, and he was pointing at me. Our eyes met and he waved me over, most likely to introduce his friends to me.

Noooo. More boysss T~T. I hesitatingly made my way over to Donghyuk and his friends, watching them look me up and down in my uniform. "She's a keeper," a boy with bunny teeth whispered rather loudly. I glanced at Donghyuk and caught a glimpse of a slight blush on his cheeks.

"Everyone! This is my new friend, Y/N!" Donghyuk held his arm out in an exaggerated manner, and I couldn't help but chuckle at his cuteness. "Y/N! This is Bobby," he said pointing to the bunny boy, "and this is Jinhwan, Chanwoo, Junhoe, Yunhyeong, and Hanbin."

"Hi, everyone." I smiled shyly and waved a little, earning awhs and oohs from the boys. Why are boys so easily fascinated?

In the midst of our introductions, a girl with luscious brown hair and cute, well, everything bounced over. "Yoyo, can we go eat, please? I'm so hungry I could dieeee" She blinked up at him with such cuteness I almost squished her.

"Ah, Sira! This is my new friend, Y/N! She's the new student here at Nitewood," Donghyuk proudly smiled.

The cute girl looked me over with a blank face and then suddenly became a ball of bouncing energy. "OH MY GOSHHH IT'S YOUUUU!" She ran over and bounced around me chanting, "IT'S YOUUUU!"

"Sira, dear, don't scare people off that fast," Yunhyeong chuckled, grabbing the girl named Sira by the waist and engulfing her in a back hug.

She pouted against Yunhyeong and puffed, "Sorry, Yoyo, but I have to get excited! SHE IS MY ROOMMATE!" She broke away from Yunhyeong and hugged me. "Do you know how long I've wanted a roommate?!? And finally, I'm not the only girl in this friend group!"

Confused and unsure of what to do, I hugged her back, noticing that we were about the same height. "Really? Wow, can you show me our room later, then?" I smiled at her, and she nodded vigorously.

"But for now, I am hungry and we all know how I get when I'm hungry." She stood up tall and straight with her nose in the air, pointing to what I assumed was the dining hall. "Let's eat, please!"

I walked behind the group, and I watched as Yunhyeong raced with Sira down to the dining hall, Bobby and Hanbin slapped each other's butts, Chanwoo and Jinhwan bickered about the other's height, and Junhoe fabulously strutted past swooning girls. I also gazed at Donghyuk walking in the middle of the chaos and noted how handsome he looked in his uniform.

I sighed a deep sigh of satisfaction before sliding in next to Donghyuk. Despite all the pain I went through over summer, I know it'll be a good year here. I silently thanked my parents and clutched on to my white rose necklace.

[A/N: Awh! All of iKon woop woop! I hope the plot isn't too slow T~T I just want to develop it even though I have no idea where it's gonna go]